Tophatter Integration

Tophatter Integration

From $49/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
CedCommerce
4.9
June 20, 2019

I was struggling a lot in the app, and it didn't work. but you have taken everything out of your hands and helped me super well. I am so happy with this, now I can continue

Beauty By
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 20, 2019

best service to have the best help with good people to have the time and patience to work and walk you through or do the work for you .. update so it took sometime to get all my products uploaded had a good team member walk me step by step on how to upload and how to navigate through the dashboard. couldnt have done it with out a good support team look forward to seeing what this will bring..

Allarounditems
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 19, 2019

i am very happy to get this app. it is an easy and very comfortable. their support team is very friendly.

DADAMART.SHOP
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 10, 2019

An awesome app. I really like the features and fast imports. Saved me a lot of time that I was able to spend on my store. Everything is in one place for making edits. Really great job guys. Highly recommended. And customer service is outstanding. Very, very helpful.

Ameeraty Imports
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited June 3, 2019

I had help from Jyoti. He was awesome and helped me with everything I needed. very professional and great at his job. Thanks I highly appreciate it Jyoti. He helped me with quick product importing, uploading, real-time syncing which I was completly lost on and got me through all them obsticles plus alot more. Got me to understand how to get through this whole process of getting my products to the auctions. He helped with a lot more. There was a lot i did not know about how to do things in this app until he broke it down and showed me and made it a lot easier for me to understand Thanks for all the help.

womens1stopshop.icu