Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Plus+

by ShopTrade™

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

BEAUTY FOR ME

Just amazing. Fast free & simple. Unbelievable that this app is free to download and to use. Can recommend it !

November 23, 2020

Green Beanz

Its only new for me but seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Its free so you have nothing to lose by giving it a go!

November 9, 2020

SweetDreamz Ltd

The app is great in terms of make sure customers agree to the T&Cs before checking out. The support team is even better as the app was not formatting with my website theme, they was able to have a look into this and now even thing is working great :)

November 7, 2020

MYRASWIM

This app is amazing. We used a previous t&cs app before and could not get any support from them but THIS team is amazing. They helped us with both of our stores super quick

November 5, 2020

Fairy Positron

I needed it for the cart modal on my theme, it was easy to install and works really well. Definitely recommend.

November 5, 2020

To Be Fashion Action

Funciona perfectamente bien, cumple su cometido, vale la pena instalarlo en el sitio. Facil de instalar

November 3, 2020

Gracias por tu reseña ✌😊

Pastisseria el Cigne

Bona aplicació, senzilla i que fa el que s'espera de forma gratuïta. Molt personalitzable. Recomanada.

October 29, 2020

Gràcies per la vostra ressenya ✌😊

Options Alerts

Works perfectly. Very easy to install. Exactly what I needed. Best of all, it's free! Certainly hope it remains this way :)

October 29, 2020

Koike Barcelona

Perfecto, tuve una duda, y con el chat me lo resolvieron en dos minutos.
100% recomendable!
Gracias.

October 25, 2020

Gracias por tu reseña ✌😊

Merci Beauties

So easy to use and understand! I will be using in the future for new business launches. I had a lot of failures before i found this little jewel and i'm so thankful that i did!

October 22, 2020