Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Plus+ | Reviews

by ShopTrade, LLC.

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

iHH Coronabedarf

App is bugged and does not register the checked box. Right now it is impossible to buy anything in my shop. I need help asap to continue selling in my shop!!

August 31, 2021

Hello,

As we've stated in the support chat that you've started with us (which has less than 24 hours after which you've decided to move forward with a 1* review without any facts):

The error you are experiencing on your website has nothing to do with the application.

You've been using TOS+ App for 3 months already and since we've changed nothing the only thing that might have changed was your store / theme / new apps.

I'd also love to see the app review section being used for what it is not as a support channel.

Alex

JIMMINI.com

WORST customer service !!!! maybe because I'm on the free version, but no one helps me, two months emailing but no help. so I deleted the App .

August 31, 2021

Well, although we do appreciate and learn something out of each of our customer's feedback, sometimes we have to call out any spiteful reviews, as this one.

I'll start by saying that the application is ONLY FREE, which is obviously an indication of the bad intentions behind the review, which is completely fine, since we value freedom of expression.

What we value more than that, are facts, and I will try to outline a couple of them:
1. You were not emailing for 2 months, you were barely in discussions with us for 19 days (screenshots proving this: https://i2.paste.pics/01da56c45398a559a16460d86cb9e585.png?trs=5da45b0fd5931e6381e6e00247a189695ed94d4b5f3624a2aef325571ac33d90)
2. We're treating all our customers equally. This being said, we are humans and subject to mistakes, but we manage to move forward through them.
3. Most of our support inquiries have a resolution time of 1h. Your case is "special" due to: incomplete information and lengthy reply times.
4. Increasing reply time to our support staff asking for important information needed to provide you with FREE support, is not doing any good to neither party.

We've also emailed you directly, to which we've received no answer, yet another indication that there is no clear intent in working towards a solution.

Baifumei Group Ltd

Guys please change this app form free to charged. Because clearly free is not working, no communication, f..ked up our theme and literally no communicatin to fix. Terrible