Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Plus+

by ShopTrade, LLC.

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

BumKreations

Like this app. The only thing I would change is to allow the product to go to the cart after they agree to the terms and conditions. But it is a great app to have.

Justin Boots México

Utilicé está aplicación y me resulto útil. Hace lo que menciona y es sencilla de configurar. La recomiendo.

Skybanditz

This application is amazing but does not work with buy now buttons sadly ;( Could you guys add the terms and conditions to the buy now button?

Thorncrest Outfitters

Trying this app out for the first time, so far it looks really good, appreciate the simplicity and being able to manage everything right in the dashboard.

Phoenician Goods

good if it is just for one language. the chat was not answered and then I emailed them. then they answered after writing a review.

April 15, 2021

We're sorry that you feel this way.

We're trying to provide best of our services within the shortest amount of time possible.

In rare occasions support tickets might stay in queue for 24-36h.

We're here if you need any more assitance.

Alex

RoyaleRoots

just started using it so we will see how it works but im sure it will be fine and its very easy to install

March 3, 2021

Paris Fragrances USA

I had some problems installing the app, but I was quickly helped by the service team.
So far, everything is working fine.
I thank you for offering a good and free system. I really recommend it!

September 22, 2020