Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Plus+

by ShopTrade™

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

Nature's Generator

Thank you so much, great app for no charge! I spent a lot of time on the coding piece and couldn't ever figure out how to make that work properly.

Offbeat Sweetie

Excellent app, and thank you for making it free so that it is accessible to everyone. Very happy with it.

Full ROM Apparel

I can't believe this app is free to use. It's awesome and it works perfectlyyyyy! :) :) :) Thanks guys, you guys rock!

INDOSHOPPER

i love the free apps and works well. very recommend.
it apps will help you to force customer agree of our rule and avoid complain in the future

Vakandi Apparel

Works great! Easy to install and edit! I installed it and within minutes, it was up and functioning on the site.

Titan Security Products

I use this app to inform my customers at the Checkout of my terms of service. best of all its fee, no monthly charge.

December 22, 2020

art-of-deal

I used this app to help the add to the cart page. I really like the way. Great App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review, This is the way ✌😊

TacLight UK

Nice and easy to install and configure on our website. Helps me to ensure we are compliant. Thank you.

December 16, 2020

UNIVERSUM Sieraden

Super easy to configure and got a really quick reply on support chat! Highly recommended, looks in line with my store.

December 9, 2020

Melrose Avenue

You should get the Terms and Conditions Plus+ app. It functions perfectly and it is free. Thank you so much, a great deal.

December 7, 2020