Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SAMi - The Sleep Activity Monitor

I like that its free I like that its free I like that its free I like that its free I like that its free I like that its free

bedruktvoorjou

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app is very easy to use and the app works perfect. The app is free and there are no hidden costs.

Nikki Smith Collection

Wonderful App and fast in installing. I highly recommend this app if you have a e-commerce store. Download it now!

ModernWrlld

Location South Africa

Quick, Has Many Options And Is Free As Well. I Highly Recommend It To Everyone Who Owns A Shopify Website

Curated by Mavens, Ltd.

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Super easy to use! I love the options for customizations as well. Also, it's free...what's not to love?!

The Boss Box Tax Solutions

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this to help me try to win against unauthorized chargebacks because I have digital products and so far so good.

Only Opal Designs

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The app is so easy to use! I am excited to implement this in my store. I can't believe how quickly it was worked to set up.

Lil-aiges Creations - Quality Australian-made Gifts

Location Australia

I was having issues with customers not reading that my products were not ready-made - this app now forces them to tick the box - so they either have to read the terms and conditions and tick the box or if they tick the box without reading the terms and conditions, I can now refer to this if they have queries regarding their orders.

Vybez Wear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Love this app. It is definitely needed for buisness. Very easy to install and understand. I definitely recommend this app

Ann Stocked

Very good app and important to use for all store owners. It helps prevent chargeback loss which is great

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10