Terms and Conditions Plus+

Terms and Conditions Plus+

by ShopTrade, LLC.

Terms and Conditions Checkbox in Cart Page/Ajax Cart

Only Opal Designs

The app is so easy to use! I am excited to implement this in my store. I can't believe how quickly it was worked to set up.

Lil-aiges Creations - Quality Australian-made Gifts

I was having issues with customers not reading that my products were not ready-made - this app now forces them to tick the box - so they either have to read the terms and conditions and tick the box or if they tick the box without reading the terms and conditions, I can now refer to this if they have queries regarding their orders.

Vybez Wear

Love this app. It is definitely needed for buisness. Very easy to install and understand. I definitely recommend this app

Ann Stocked

Very good app and important to use for all store owners. It helps prevent chargeback loss which is great

Another Lover

Simple and useful yet sufficiently modifiable for first time store owners and users. Easy to use and setup.

Unisex Accessories

It's really good app. Super fast install on my website and works perfect and it's free. Every website need this app

Parduotuvė „Plunksna“

Works perfectly, super easy and simple - it took several minutes. Will see what the future will show.

Royal Doody Diapers ™️

Absolutely love this app!! So easy to use. Exactly what our shop needed and had been searching for!!

Baevae

This is a really great app that is user friendly! It's definitely needed for every store. I highly recommend.

vonozcashmere

Super easy to use - fast installed, adjustable in all ways and free to use. can only recommend it. thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10