Toucan AI Sales Bot

Toucan AI Sales Bot

by Toucan AI

Product recommendations and FAQs powered by AI

EK2.ca, Inc

On June 4th, 2020, a pricing plan update was announced to go into effect the following day, however looking at those prices. We would rather recommend an alternative chatbot "Acobot" for established businesses as it currently stands to be the only app that has real artificial intelligence built-in worth the investment.

June 17, 2020

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear you leave, and we appreciate the feedback! I've followed up with you individually, and our development team has been conducting research into the most effective ways to improve the AI built in to our system. One of our company core values is that we're always striving to improve, and we appreciate you letting us know where we can work to accomplish that.

Thunderbird Skin

Too early to know how much it helps the site, but after some difficulty setting it up Arjun could not have been quicker to respond or help. 10*s all the way!

BrilliantK9

If I could give them 10 stars I would. The app is awesome and really helps customers get answers to their questions and find the right products. They have worked me to adjust the app for my needs. I'm so impressed, they have gone above and beyond. The app works flawlessly.

Tee Size Me

Works GREAT! As the store grows, so does the need of the customers. If it had a live chat option...I wouldn't move. This is a great app to use for automated options to answer common questions and/or inquiries for your store. The customer service is hands down...one of the BEST I have experience so far! Arjun is great at what he does! Great developer to network with! He absolutely wants to help! Kudos to you Arjun!

Smoky Mountain Fresh Roast Coffee

REVIEW UPDATE: I was very pleased with the app because it opened up communication with potential customers that I did not have before. As well, customer service was EXCELLENT! I have moved on to an app that enables audio and works with Alexa Skill. For a starter chat, Toucan is certainly worth using. The developer responds very quickly to your needs and concerns.

I have a coffee site with a number of items that are not currently marked as available on my online store, but I'm not ready to delete. For example, some coffee lines that are not currently being offered, and a whole slew of accessory products from China that I am not offering due to pandemic. Toucan picked them ALL up! Even though I used Customization, I had to spend several hours deleting them one by one. Then, I had to go back in and delete all the larger quantity variations, because Toucan would offer these larger quantities as suggestions and it would make the coffee look extremely expensive (showing the price for 5 lbs instead of the 12 oz package). It DOES offer a few selections each time, but the suggestions don't completely answer the question. I'm certainly willing to wait and see if the artificial intelligence kicks in and if this increases sales. I would prefer a way to select products by name or collection without having to manually delete so many products and variations. The default for upload of all products was Daily, so I changed it to Never, so all my deleting would not be in vain. This may be something you really enjoy if everything on your site is to be offered, but if the software only picked up products available on the online store, this would solve a big portion of the difficulty. Also, I would like a way to increase the size of the box in the corner to make it more notable on the page. For those interested, I used Canva.com to create a personalized thumbnail, and I used Imgur.com to create an URL out of the picture. I chose the Upgrade right off, so I will write an updated review if this actually increases sales.

April 7, 2020

Hi there! So sorry you weren't able to set Toucan up in the way you wanted. Thanks so much for leaving this detailed account of your experience—I'd love to help you fix it as best as possible.

Do you think you could email us at team@toucanai.com so that we can do our best to fix the issue you're experiencing?

We currently account for hidden items in various ways, but it looks like we're missing something here, so we'd love to look into it and solve what's going on! We want to make this process as smooth and simple as possible for people.

Sani

I have been using Toucan as a customer support tool on our website for about 6 months now and it has been so helpful. The chatbot draws from your product descriptions, which is really helpful for allowing the tool to be more intelligent. It's also very helpful for helping me understand how to refine my product descriptions based on keywords that customers are using. In addition, the tool has become more and more customizable through a dashboard so that I can easily change the welcome messaging, the look of the bot, and more. The dashboard is great about allowing me to keep track of conversations that have taken place. The functionality is wonderful so far and it only keeps getting better because the team behind this app is committed to making sure it's the best in class. They are wonderful about responding to customer feedback as well, which is very important to me as a business owner. Toucan is undoubtedly worth a try - you'll quickly wonder how you were getting customer feedback and support before it!

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much! We're very excited to help an amazing brand like Sani grow!

ServeScape

I use this app to wade through the vast number of products we have at ServeScape. Eases the pressure to hire additional customer support.

April 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you thus far, and we're excited to help ServeScape grow!

Switzerland Photo

I really like how this tool is basically a sales person working for me while I am collecting my passive income from my store. It seems to be more intelligent than many other chatbots because of the ability to review your whole site and basically be able to describe any product in pretty good detail (with actually not too much setup). My favorite feature, however, is the ability to look back at all of the conversations the AI bot has with customers to see exactly how they are responding to my products and allows me to gain valuable customer feedback. So this tool definitely provides me with a solid ROI and I will continue to use it until that changes