Drag2Cart

Drag2Cart

by Touchize Sweden AB

Boost Mobile Sales & Conversion - Just Drag It

Crystals Rock Australia

This is an awesome app to add onto our website, it's really easy to install and works perfectly. Thank you!

Izvori zdravlja

This is a really great idea and an excellent app. I'm very thankful to the Touchize team for this innovation and the effort they put to develop it. This is a very simple, user-friendly interface and it will for sure increase buyers' experience and their satisfaction. From my point of view, this app and the way of work it brings will become the standard for e-commerce.

Plumpy Plushies

I have no idea why this app is not the best app in Shopify!!! The swipe to buy feature makes it to where your app is more trustworthy and adds simplicity to users. Before, it was hard for my customers to add products to the cart and abandon it in my store. I tried looking everywhere to stop my customers from abandoning their cart and when I downloaded this app, my sales increased drastically. It's so simple to use and the fact that it's free is crazy. If you have troubles with customers abandoning their cart this is a must-have app to build trust with your customers and give them easy access to your products!

SoftWash UK Ltd

I just want to leave this review as my experience with this app has been really positive. On installing it it was very easy to follow the instructions and benefit from the features that it provides. Now my mobile shop has reduced the length of time and presses to process orders and overcomes any reason not to purchase a product. Very impressed with how it works and I have a little experience with Shopify and feel that all the support they have offered with their emails and instructions has been excellent.
I even received an email with links to YouTube videos that they have created to market the feature to your existing customers email list. I have followed their advice and this has been excellent way to market the new feature on my website and create more interest in my products.
I have also downloaded a link to the video so I can upload it to our own YouTube channel which has also helped with marketing. This has been one of the most positive experiences I have had with a app installation to my Shopify website.

Farvefuld

Enormous increase in Add to cart! Holy cow! On the first day after i installed this app it increased my "Added to cart sessions" by 270% and my conversions followed as well as the average order value. I had one of the biggest days of sales in my store. This app is very recommendable if your shop mainly gets mobile traffic! This is a sales booster like nothing else.

Lubrication Solutions P/L - XSNANO - Bi-Tron Australia

I was missing a lot of sales on mobile devices. But Swipe 2 buy has dramatically sped up that process and made shopping online so much easier for my customers - Kevin from XSNANOAUST

Label Me Myaj

I really like this app. It’s just so easy to implement and customizable. My customers were able to add things to their cart quickly. It made for a great customer experience. I would recommend.

Smash Marketing

Like the app for it's simplicity and functionality. It was easy to setup. No technical knowledge needed. Like how easy it is for my customers to shop and add items to their cart.

Capital Wholesalers

An amazing app with great results! Makes conversion happen a lot faster - our customers leave happy and can shop with ease.

Gocareforyou

I used this app to help me run my Shopify online store. I really like the idea of it, however it would be nice if it didn't make my page load slower. Like on mobile it glitches and take a minute to load.

October 2, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We would like to let you know that we've updated our application including improvements regarding load time. We're continuously working on improvements on load time and other features.

Best regards