T‑Pop: Print on Demand

T‑Pop: Print on Demand

by T-Pop

Ethical & eco-friendly Print on Demand service from Europe

Tommy Gun Tees

It was easy enough to integrate the app into Shopify, but the help files don't always answer my queries, which is a bit frustrating at times. One point I'm not clear on is the pricing. Do you set this in Shopify? Is the shipping always included in the final retail price or can you change that? Can you offer the customer different shipping options by type/price? I ordered the sample tee and this wasn't clear as it went through without offering me these options.

June 6, 2020

Oh, I'm sorry to read you're not fully satisfied with our service.

Regarding pricing, you can set it while you create products but you can change it later directly on your Shopify dashboard, there is absolutely no problem.
The purpose of the app is to create and push products to your store, but you are free to change prices, description, etc. directly from Shopify afterwards.
As far as shipping is concerned and what you offer to the customer, you have to define your own shipping rules in Shopify using the shipping grid you can find here: www.tpop.eu/pages/shipping.
We are currently working on new tutorials and the development of a new solution to automate and simplify the checkout / shipping process.
We're doing our best to make the app pleasant to use, sorry it wasn't all clear to you.
Don't hesitate to contact us within the app, we will do our best to help you if you have any further questions.
Have a great weekend,
Julien.

StoreFrance

comment crée un visuel avec quel application svp ?? pouvez vous me dire please !!!!!

May 4, 2020

Bonjour,
Pour toute question technique, merci de vous rendre sur notre centre de support : support.tpop.eu ou de nous poser vos questions directement depuis l'application, on fera en sorte de vous guider.

Fairly Store

Really good quality T-shirts and producers seem to be doing a good job on fair trade and sustainability. Great customer service!