T‑Pop ‑ Print on Demand

T‑Pop ‑ Print on Demand

by T-Pop

Top Quality, Eco-Friendly and Ethical Print On Demand.

Gim's Design

I had an issue with regard to payment. Ultimately it was found out to be a problem with Stripe which was their payment gateway. Julien and her team was very helpful and responded to my emails within minutes. They sorted it out in a day. Superb service.

Quick Heel

Service rapide et professionnel ! Bon application aussi. Elle ne beug pas comme d'autres. Merci à l'équipe

December 10, 2020

"Merci à l'équipe" : Merci à vous surtout pour cette chouette note et pour vos encouragements.
On vous souhaite une excellente journée, à bientôt.

Home Minds

The customer service is great and to the point. The customer service is great and to the point. Great

December 10, 2020

Hello!
Thanks for your kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback.
Have a great day.

tfcltd

Great support team, that's the first thing I need to say. Anything you ask for, they will answer it! Really fast shipping for cheap, and the package got there safe and no damage. Only issue I have is that I want to put prints on both sides of shirts/hoodies, but that doesn't deserve a star loss. Great company, helping others grow. I'm sticking with T-pop!

AnimalStories.shop

A very good experience with this print-on-demand service. They offer exactly the type of products that I was searching. The time of production is fast and (until now) the service excellent. They are improving from month to month their services.

ProStoner.com

Very great solution for POD services out of Europe. In my short time using them they already improved their shipping which was already good and have always provided good customer support. Very easy to use and lots of potential to monetize for your shop.

Mayhem Pet

I have an amazing experience with this app, it help me a lot. I have an amazing experience with this app, it help me a lot.

Hello!
Thanks a lot for this great review. It's a real pleasure to read that our service has been able to help you: mission accomplished.
We wish you all the best.

Graz Oval

I like the interface and easy to print shirts. The support docs is helpful and very extensive and help pretty on time.

November 13, 2020

Thanks a lot for this excellent review.
I will forward your review to the support team, who will be delighted to read it :-)
See you soon.

Voyage-MontVert

Très satisfait et une excellente collaboration sur nos projets. Merci à T-pop, c'est agréable de travailler avec une entreprise sérieuse qui s'engage pour servir au mieux c'est client.

November 13, 2020

Merci pour votre super avis.
C'est réciproque, cette collaboration aux petits oignons est plus que plaisante pour nous :-)

Batwey

Je suis très contente de cette application et de T-pop en général qui fournit un service de qualité. De plus ils sont très réactifs face aux questions que l'on peut se poser. Je recommande.

November 3, 2020

Mer-ci. Voilà un avis qui motive :)

On vous souhaite une super journée, à bientôt !