T‑Pop ‑ Print on Demand

T‑Pop ‑ Print on Demand

by T-Pop

Eco-friendly & Ethical Print on Demand from Europe

Aeternae

Impossible de passer une commande manuelle sur le site ou l'app. Ça tourne dans le vide pendant une durée illimitée. Pour une fois qu'on avait une équipe fr faisant concurrence à Printful. Je retourne sur Printful du coup, merci.

May 31, 2021

Avez-vous tenté dans ce cas de contacter notre support ?

On se fait toujours un plaisir que d'aider lorsqu'il y a un problème.

Merci pour votre dénigrement concernant les entreprises françaises, c'est toujours agréable : mettre 1 étoile pour un service que l'on n'a pas essayé, tout en étant malpoli, c'est super.

Zacher Hund

DON`T USE THIS APP! I repeat DON`T USE THIS APP! First of all, I like the products and the branding options. But the app makes it really hard to create products and sync it to shopify. Sometimes images of the product variants are missing. You will have to add it manually. Syncing problems occur on regular basis. You will loose a lot of time while creating products! After three month of hard work, I created 3.500 products with the buggy app. With unique descriptions and mockups. Then the next big problem. The orders from shopify don`t sync to the T-POP app. I´ve contacted the support. Got quick response from Christopher, who promised a solution. Nothing happened, over weeks. After some mails, no answer or stupid hold out mails. Contacted julien, one of the bosses. Pierre, another employee promised a solution. Again nothing happend. At least a month ago! No solution! Lost a lot of time because of this "company"!! One further information: Was able to place a manual order. The product arrived after at least 3 weeks. EU shipping! ⚠️T-POP, NEVER AGAIN ⚠️

May 13, 2021

Your review is not fair.
As you stated, you have over 3500 (!) products created with our app, which is not what we can call fair or classic use of our platform.
Those 3500+ products represent over 50,000 variants, which triggers a cap on Shopify's side (which would happen to any store reaching that number, regardless of the app/service) and this causes synchronization problems, there is an API rate limit to respect.
We always do our best, but again, managing this amount of product is a technical challenge for any platform.

You contacted us to explain your problem, and as you mention 3 people from our team tried to help you, and explained that we tried to find a workaround: we started to develop a solution just for your particular use case, but you continued to create products...

So, to sum up, you created lots and lots of products without even trying to test our products while we were trying to find a solution just for you, and you blame us for that.

You write "company" in a sarcastic tone, but what about a "company" that behaves in such a way after we tried to help it? Use caps lock text and warning signs?
We remind you that our application is completely free to use and we have given you as much time as necessary and tried to help you as best we could.

We have no problem recognizing our mistakes when we make them, we do not pretend to be perfect, but in this case such harshness in your words is absolutely not justified.

HELP EARTH

I cancelled my order about 1 month ago and they said that refund will be finished on March 31st. However, no refund has been made yet. Their service is messed up, and they avoid my contact.

April 16, 2021

Hello,
We of course understant your concern, we have to admit that there was a problem in the management of your order, a real misunderstanding.
I know that my colleague Julien is in contact with you and that the problem will be resolved without delay.
Our support team is doing its best (really) but unfortunately misunderstandings do happen (ahhh, humans), but please believe that we are doing our best to improve our service.

I hope Julien's solution will work for you and that you will change your mind about us.
Have a nice day :-)