TPOP ‑ Print on Demand

Top Quality, Eco-Friendly and Ethical Print On Demand.

Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ImberLux

Location Croatia

The products are top-quality, and customer support also. TPop people are very helpful, kind and quick to respond and resolve any issues. I only made my first sales, but so far I'm delighted and would recommend their service to anyone.

My Wedshirt

Très bonne appli de print on demand. Quelques bugs mineurs lors de la création de produits mais sinon rien à signaler ! Les produits sont vraiment beau !

April 20, 2022

Bonjour,
Merci à vous pour ce gentil mot ! On sélectionne nos produits avec le plus grand soin, cela fait donc plaisir de voir que cet effort est reconnu. Si vous rencontrez le moindre bug, n'hésitez-pas à joindre le support technique (support@tpop.com), ils seront heureux de pouvoir vous assister.
On vous souhaite une excellente semaine.

SuzieCat

Je trouve l'appli très bien faite, une fois qu'on s'est familiarisé avec ;) Le fait qu'il s'agisse d'une entreprise française et éco-responsable est essentiel pour moi. J'aimerais qu'il y ait plus de choix dans les produits. Comme je débute, j'aurais peut-être d'autres remarques par la suite mais je recommande T-Pop :)

February 26, 2022

Merci pour ce super avis, nous sommes heureux de partager les mêmes valeurs que vous.

Concernant les produits, on peut vous faire une promesse : une quantité incroyable - vraiment - de nouveaux produits arrive dans peu de temps, de toutes nouvelles gammes top qualité et uniques sur le marche.
De même, de nouvelles fonctionnalités sont en phase de test, pour un lancement sous peu également, on espère que cela vous plaira.

A bientôt,
bon week-end à vous.

emBOLD Us

I used this app to create a host of products for my online store. I like how this company's values are in-line with mine; that was very difficult to achieve. I do wish their system was a bit faster at processing clicks and prompts, but I understand I'm likely working on a server so I can only expect so much. Still, because I'm working with such a HUGE amount of stock, changing little things can get very tedious very quickly. All in all, this is an AMAZING platform. Highly recommend. They even send out super helpful emails - I usually HATE spam email but these guys have actually helped me build a better site, just by sharing some free advice. Very kind, very helpful. Love these guys.

December 3, 2021

Many thanks for this very complete review! It's truly uplifting to read that some of our partners share similar values as us.
Concerning the loading times, our app was mostly thought for punctual, on-demand orders; that would explain why your clicks and prompts can take longer to be processed. Still, we're glad to know that you are satisfied with our platform.

Regarding our emails, we will pass the message through our communication team! They'll be glad to know that they are read and appreciated, they put a whole lot of heart into writing those.

Have a wonderful POD experience, and know that we love you too (loads).

Tess Enarsson Design

The app is easy to use and to integrate with Shopify. It would be good if you could make changes in designinfo after publiched in store. Perhaps it will come later. Easy to order, quick replyes with emails contact. Nice with just organic clothing. Thats number one. Can get prints wit human error, but they sent new it if should be a problem. Quick deliveries, that is importand for the customers! I hope the baby bodies can be thinner in the cottonfabric, 150 grams or less. Also I would love small cotton oranic leggings for small children.
I am glad that I found this app for production i Europe!

August 9, 2021

Thank you for your pleasant remarks.
We're glad you found us!
To make our users feel truly supported and helped, that's definitely one of the top priorities of our team, and it's nice to see that you highlighted that point.

Concerning the design info changes, we have been looking into it but the coding process is very complex: it will be put online in the next big update.

Stay tuned, we will definitely let you know of any updates.

DesignWerket

Regarding the service and the effort from this app I would give a five +, however I cannot because we would sell much more if the sizes where bigger... A lot of our customers are +size and for these customers even size XL is too small.. the idea, ecofriendlyness is superb but please consider to make bigger sizes <3

June 4, 2021

Hello!
Thanks for your GREAT review :-)
Unfortunately, as far as sizes are concerned, this is a subject on which we don't really have any action possible: the manufacturers on the European market have very little stock in large sizes.
Therefore, the supply is not possible and we regret it very much, as you do.
We are trying to change things at our level, we also find this situation sad.

It seems that this year, the manufacturers will take over and offer a really important stock on the bigger sizes.

As soon as they do, we will add them with the greatest of pleasure :-)

Have a nice day!

cruZeta

Prendas e impresión de calidad. La mejor opción POD para Europa, con seguimiento de envíos y ropa orgánica. Echo de menos poder imprimir por ambos lados de las prendas, así como poder añadir más opciones de marca (etiquetas, etc) Aún así, la mejor opción que he probado y muy contento con su soporte.

May 21, 2021

Gracias, es muy amable por tomarse el tiempo de escribir una reseña tan agradable.
Te alegrará saber que estamos trabajando duro en las opciones que te faltan y que pronto estarán disponibles :)

Gracias por su confianza, ¡hasta pronto!

Pi'AIR

JE conseille vivement TPOP
Service réactif, équipe à l'écoute. L'application est très intuitive et facile d'utilisation. 4 étoiles juste car il serait bien d'avoir des produits tel que polos ou protection de téléphone :D

May 9, 2021

Merci pour votre chouette avis, c'est l'équipe de développement qui va être heureuse :-)

De nouveaux produits arrivent très très vite, dont les polos, qui sont en cours d'approvisionnement.
Il faut savoir qu'il est difficile d'imprimer correctement sur de la maille piquée de polo, mais nous avons travaillé ces derniers sur des techniques d'impression novatrices, qui seront mises en service dans les semaines à venir.
Concernant les coques de téléphone, malheureusement nous n'avons pas encore trouvé (nous cherchons activement) de fournisseur de coques / protections de téléphone éthiques : toutes les protections du marché sont en plastique. On a quelques approches vers des produits en bois, mais ils sont très difficiles à se procurer sur la durée...
Les semaines / mois qui arrivent seront riches en nouveaux produits et fonctionnalités, merci pour votre fidélité.

Bon dimanche !

Hémisphère Nord

Tout simplement la meilleure app en POD en France. J'aurais voulu mettre 5 étoiles mais l'impression recto/verso n'est pas disponible. Un catalogue un plus étoffé avec des polos serait vraiment top

May 8, 2021

Ca c'est super sympa, merci :-)
Alors j'ai une bonne nouvelle, le recto/verso et les polos arrivent bientôt, ainsi que PLEIN d'autres produits et fonctions.
Bon week-end à vous !

Rulesfitness

Update 11.01.21 / T-Pop has contacted me personally today because of the issues and has now fully supported me. Also they answered my questions and checked on my order etc. This I appreciate a lot, and will support this service and I am happy to give it another try. 10.01.21 / Wrote them several times and asked for support and answers! If you need help or searching for a decent contact, forget about this one. Also they do not show openly where they produce and also where they got the materials from etc. Knowhwere also not found on their website, only a few bio labels but no evidence. So not really trustworthy unfortunately.

January 10, 2021

Hello.
Your review is quite severe, you can't say that we are not trustworthy, because our team does its best to respond quickly and politely to all requests.
If you simply consult our app or our website, you will see the name of each manufacturer / brand we use.
Just do a search on "Stanley Stella" for example on the web, you will see all the evidence you need.
In addition, every product sent to customers has an inner label that shows all the manufacturer ecological commitments.
You did not receive any products from us, otherwise you could have seen it all for yourself.
You have not been in the process of using our service (we would have been delighted), so putting us the minimum rating is not really justified.

Previous 1