Reseñas (2.875)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
30 de mayo de 2024

I don't have a lot of experience with Track123 but as I can see it has a very helpful support team. Also my friends suggest Track123 to me.
Nice work! :)

Prime Mart
Hungría
18 días usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2024

I like the app, but the customer service and app could use some work. On the main page, it says that you can remove the Track123 branding if you ask how to do it, but when I asked customer service about it, all they wanted was a review and then told me something like "learn the app better". I was a little annoyed, so I clicked on the app to look into it and found that there are more pages available to view under the button to open the app. I figured it out myself, no thanks to that representative. That was frustrating and unexpected. Why would you guys do that? (Mind-boggling!)

Damond LLC
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando la aplicación
2 de abril de 2024

Good app for your website and make it easier for you work

eleganteywoman
Francia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
30 de mayo de 2024

really great app to use to track items when they have been shipped

Truextract Skincare
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2024

Track123 is very user-friendly. Additionally, the customer support is very responsive. Alex has helped to resolve my issue promptly.

LALUNA ACTIVE
Malasia
4 meses usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

There are some features that I like which is not available to other apps though there are also other features that are only available in the advance app but are available in other apps in its free version.

Lorie

Tiazna
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
6 de abril de 2024

Track 123 makes it a lot easier for mt customers to track their orders.

SOB
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
3 de junio de 2024

Very good app ! Saved me a lot of money !

Urban Depository
Reino Unido
3 días usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

Appreciate how the free plan is sufficient especially for those on a strict budget

Nuvli
3 meses usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

Design semplice e innovativo, mi piace molto.
Credo però che qualche miglioramento possa essere ancora fatto nel lato smartphone.

Solaria wood Art