Avaliações (3.053)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

I've been using this app for several months and I enjoy it so far. I love that it integrates seamlessly with my branding and template plus all the customization options. I also enjoy how detailed the information is for the customer. Super clean and easy to use.

Address Oasis
11 meses usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Track123 Order Tracking 3D has been an excellent addition to our Shopify store. The app is incredibly user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with our existing setup. One of the standout features is the branded tracking page, which has significantly enhanced our customers' experience by providing clear and professional order status updates.

Djie Stock
Austrália
4 meses usando o app
3 de julho de 2024

Track123 is by far the greatest order tracking app ever. The new 3D earth update makes the visuals a whole lot better for my tracking page, I can see which orders have failed, delivered, and pending which makes it easier for information. Thank you Track123 for providing the best order tracking apps on Shopify!

Lightswire
4 meses usando o app
28 de junho de 2024

Completely satisfied with the Track 123 application. I only have the free version and the functions are already more than sufficient. The tool is easy to set up, and its graphics are consistent with the rest of our site.

Chapter One
França
8 meses usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

I've been using the Track123 app for a few months now and I can recommend it to everyone! The app is very user-friendly and the customization options are extensive. It also provides comprehensive information to the customer about the shipment's progress.

WackyVenture
Finlândia
5 meses usando o app
25 de junho de 2024

I've been using this app for several months and I enjoy it so far. I enjoy how detailed the information is for the customer. Super clean and easy to use.

E-Glitch™
5 meses usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

Best tracking app on Shopify, super helpful staff were able to answer all my questions. Super simple to setup as well, basically good to go after installing no time wasted setting up.

Tavros Co
Austrália
15 de maio de 2024

Super clean and well made. Makes everything feel part of the shopify instead of downloading something else that looks like it doesnt belong there. I LOVE IT!

LYK Bag
13 de julho de 2024

The user interface is easy to learn, and a great product all around. Works with everything I need from the theme I'm using to the products I'm selling. And works well with other applications on the shopify store.

AmoreViso
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

Its very good. Easy for order lookup and the only thing that needs development is the button to click, it does not appear sometimes.

Elegance Elemental