Avaliações (3.074)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
3 de junho de 2024

Amazing App. Highly customizable and syncs right in with your existing theme. Must try!

VURYZ
Canadá
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

The app offers really handy features needed for every modern store and the support team is quick to answer

Vibrahair
Bulgária
13 dias usando o app
14 de maio de 2024

great tracking service, many configuration options even with free plan

CinemagicBeam
Letônia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

I'm on the free plan, and so far I'm very happy with its intuitive interface and ease of use. Integrates great with any page and easy to customize to the feel of your website. Recommend!

RullaRent.se
Suécia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

Track123 is literally the best app to track orders. They have great support. Recommend it

Retro Konsolka

Ask Me Wear
Estados Unidos
11 meses usando o app
23 de abril de 2024

Excellent app for adding tracking page on your store

The Nail Treasure
Índia
9 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 19 de abril de 2024

Paypal integration doesn't work, and support is SUPER slow =/

UPDATE: Support has reached out and resolved the issue, also indicating that there will be an improvement in response time. Therefore, I can recommend the platform; I believe it's the best cost-effective option at the moment, especially for those who require integration with PayPal.

La Lujosa
Brasil
23 dias usando o app
Track123 deixou uma resposta 17 de abril de 2024

Hello there,

I'm truly sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience with us! It was definitely never our intention to take a long time to get back to you - we've just been dealing with a huge ticket surge, so our limited coverage impacted our reply time.
We apologize for this and we have sent you email on how we solved this problem.
I hope we have a chance to change your mind and provide better service on our end.
I wish you all the best in the meantime!

Best regards,
Track123

12 de junho de 2024

So I stumbled onto this app by accident and let me just say it is AMAZING! I always see people using tracking pages but I never knew how even after countless hours of research. But thanks to Track123, I easily added a branded tracking page to my store in less than 5 minutes!! Your store need this!

MystyBliss
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 11 horas usando o app
18 de junho de 2024

I highly recommend this app!
It has helped me with my website; I can customize it, and most importantly, my customers are happy!♥️

Innovatek