Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
9 de fevereiro de 2024

I've used Track123 on two of my Shopify stores in the last few years. I started with the free one on my main store then upgraded. Honestly, the free version is MORE than enough for those of you just starting out, and the paid version (which is cheap) is 100% worth it. Support is quite responsive and polite. The app functionality & customization itself is very user friendly & well thought out.

Aphiri
Canadá
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Track123 Order Tracking Upsell is a user-friendly and efficient app that provides customers with real-time tracking information for their orders. With its sleek design and easy navigation, customers can easily keep track of their packages and feel confident in their purchase. This app is a valuable tool for any business looking to enhance the customer experience and build trust with their audience. With Track123 Order Tracking Upsell, customers can rest assured that their orders are in safe hands.

Gifts Arts
Países Baixos
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Would highly recommend adding Track123 to your store. Ease of use and precision tracking in one place. I couldn't ask for more from a tracking app, it does exactly what you want even on the free version of the app.

Exquisto
Reino Unido
10 de fevereiro de 2024

My customers can now easily find and track orders, saving me tons of customer support time and making for happy users!

Naked Pajamas
Estados Unidos
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Perfect app for your store as order tracking system. using this app since 1 year. they have almost all carriers.

Taazon.com
Emirados Árabes Unidos
27 de fevereiro de 2024

I really like this app together with its customer support who are quick and helpful. Really took a weight of my shoulder with its easy-to-use interface and design. 5/5 stars.

Magnesia™ Official Website | Home Decor Items and Trends
Suécia
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Track123 looks awesome on our new website and it helps our customers a lot.

Mirrours
Finlândia
20 de fevereiro de 2024

This is the perfect app for your store to let your customers keep track of their purchases. I would recommend it.

Recovist
Estados Unidos
21 de fevereiro de 2024

I like this app a lot. It is easy to use and customer service is very helpful, a must have for me and I am glad I found this app. I highly recommend this.

amarebellus
Noruega
5 de fevereiro de 2024

Excellent Application when it comes to tracking your orders. It's simple. I recommend this app to everyone who are starting.

Drachilles