Avaliações (2.864)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

I've been using this app for several months and I enjoy it so far. I love that it integrates seamlessly with my branding and template plus all the customization options. I also enjoy how detailed the information is for the customer. Super clean and easy to use.

Address Oasis
11 meses usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

Track123 Order Tracking 3D has been an excellent addition to our Shopify store. The app is incredibly user-friendly and integrates seamlessly with our existing setup. One of the standout features is the branded tracking page, which has significantly enhanced our customers' experience by providing clear and professional order status updates.

Djie Stock
Austrália
4 meses usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

I've been using the Track123 application for a few months now, and I must say, it has exceeded all my expectations in terms of functionality, ease of use, and reliability. I really recommend it.

Lozzem
Reino Unido
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
23 de maio de 2024

We have been using it for a year now and it's working really well. Very happy with it!

QvikLink - NUTIKAD LAHENDUSED
Estônia
9 meses usando o app
29 de maio de 2024

The app was already awesome, but now with this new modern look it is amazing! Great work developers.

Serein Trek
Canadá
3 meses usando o app
4 de junho de 2024

Great tracking app to help your customers stay updated with their delivery status. The app is user-friendly and makes it easy to customize your tracking order status page to go along with the look of your website.

Mod Mode Store
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

This app has been super helpful, and solves my tracking problem's perfectly! Not only does it easily integrates with shopify to provide a well rounded and seamless customer experience, but also has superbly helpful tech support that provides valuable insight into effective problem solving.
100% would recommend!!!

Lapis Lazuli Luxe
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
12 de abril de 2024

Great App and team at hand. Customer can track their order from your website without being transferred to a delivery service website, plus many more great features. Would highly recommend.

Homes Bright Ltd
Reino Unido
3 meses usando o app
6 de junho de 2024

Great experience, I love that it makes it easy for my customers to track their package.

DNA THREADS
10 meses usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

I recently used the Track 123 tracking package, and I am thoroughly impressed with its performance. The user interface is intuitive and straightforward, making it incredibly easy to track items. Whether you're tracking a single package or managing multiple shipments, the system handles it all seamlessly.This is best app, I highly recommend.

Super-neo