Track123 Order Tracking , 2.646 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de abril de 2024

Fully recommended, The user interface provides you with great convenience in terms of ease of use and tracking your orders.

Lavishix
Turquia
2 meses usando o app
11 de abril de 2024

Great app, and really easy to use! I like the fact that you can customize the CSS to make it personalised to your store, and they have a great range of different options for dropshippers to blacklist keywords and couriers. Support staff are friendly and helpful!

GloSkin
Austrália
12 dias usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

The perfect app for tracking your customers orders, easy installation on website, fast and easy setting management, and has cool design that integrates perfectly to shopify store!!! I Recommend this app!!!

Italian Sommelier Boutique
Itália
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

I like this app a lot. It is easy to use and customer service is very helpful, a must have for me and I am glad I found this app. I highly recommend this.

amarebellus
Noruega
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

it has helped me a lot when creating my website, customer service is top-notch, the application is quite straightforward, and the pricing plans are very affordable. I highly recommend this application.

LuxProy
Romênia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 7 de abril de 2024

Updated Review
The problem is fixed and everything working now. Sadly I caught the support during holidays. There was a longer time to answer but all is good now.

----
I've tried to contact multiple time the support and they don't answer. There's no way to get in touch with them. I needed assistance with PayPal sync issues. I'm wondering what is happening.

GothRider Brand
Canadá
5 dias usando o app
21 de fevereiro de 2024

Love how easy this app is to use and incorporate into your own store!!

CozyCircuit
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando o app
7 de abril de 2024

I'm on the free plan, and so far I'm very happy with its intuitive interface and ease of use. Integrates great with any page and easy to customize to the feel of your website. Recommend!

RullaRent.se
Suécia
3 dias usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

Automates my shipping tracking for customers and has a professional look to it. Works perfect.

Miller Market
Estados Unidos
4 meses usando o app
1 de março de 2024

Track123 is a super useful application for providing order tracking to my customers in my online store. It's easy to use, and the interfaces are very user-friendly, giving my store a very professional look. But the best part, without a doubt, is the customer service. The service is excellent, fast, and friendly, and they are always willing to tailor their application to your specific needs.

Virianza