Track123 Order Tracking , 2.713 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
2 de abril de 2024

This application has helped me in my beginnings with my online store, I am completely grateful and I recommend this application for people who are starting their store!

My Store
Estados Unidos
Aproximadamente 24 horas usando o app
26 de fevereiro de 2024

I recently started using Track123, and it has completely revolutionized the way I manage and track my shipments. This app is a game-changer for anyone dealing with logistics and shipping.

WarpCart
Alemanha
26 dias usando o app
11 de maio de 2024

Excellent and helpful customer support

Shaks
Chipre
4 meses usando o app
23 de fevereiro de 2024

It seemed very functional to me that the customer can track their order. I highly recommend it.

Astral Projectors
Colômbia
25 de fevereiro de 2024

Amazing app really helpful. Every store needs this app

My Eternity
Canadá
1 de março de 2024

Track123 simplifies order tracking for businesses and customers alike. Its intuitive interface and real-time updates make order management a breeze. With detailed insights and reliable performance, Track123 is the go-to solution for efficient order tracking. Spiroxia Store

Spiroxia
Austrália
11 dias usando o app
5 de março de 2024

Amazing app that does what it promises. Unavoidable and 100% Necessary for business actually.

Zen Zhone
Croácia
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
25 de fevereiro de 2024

The Track123 Order Tracking Upsell app was easy to set up and (so far) has been easy to use. I would definitely recommend the app!

Born Babe | Fashion Online For Women | Affordable Women's Clothing
Estados Unidos
18 dias usando o app
30 de janeiro de 2024

The perfect app for tracking your customers orders, easy installation on website, fast and easy setting management, and has cool design that integrates perfectly to shopify store!!! I Recommend this app!!!

Italian Sommelier Boutique
Itália
11 de março de 2024

The app helps us to update our customers about their orders, but also helps us to keep track of the status of these orders so that we can monitor the fulfillment status of our paid orders!

Mina Muller