Avaliações (2.839)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 94% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de fevereiro de 2024

The app is really helpful, when starting a new E-Com business online.

Champten
Índia
4 meses usando o app
6 de março de 2024

I really like this app since I can put a tracking page on my website. Very useful so that my clients are always informed. I can also customize it with the aesthetics of my website. Satisfied.

SeaSkin Life
Espanha
5 dias usando o app
10 de fevereiro de 2024

My customers can now easily find and track orders, saving me tons of customer support time and making for happy users!

Naked Pajamas
4 meses usando o app
2 de abril de 2024

This application has helped me in my beginnings with my online store, I am completely grateful and I recommend this application for people who are starting their store!

My Store
Aproximadamente 24 horas usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

Does what it says, no more, no less. Good development team.

Sweet Pea Apparel
9 dias usando o app
9 de fevereiro de 2024

I've used Track123 on two of my Shopify stores in the last few years. I started with the free one on my main store then upgraded. Honestly, the free version is MORE than enough for those of you just starting out, and the paid version (which is cheap) is 100% worth it. Support is quite responsive and polite. The app functionality & customization itself is very user friendly & well thought out.

Aphiri
Canadá
10 dias usando o app
5 de junho de 2024

The user interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate. Real-time tracking and timely notifications ensure I never miss a deadline.
Highly recommended!

Chillax bay
Reino Unido
1 dia usando o app
6 de maio de 2024

So glad I switched to Track123. Look no further, it's the best order tracking page on the app store.

Bornaballer SE.
Suécia
2 dias usando o app
5 de março de 2024

Waiting on the branding to get removed but good customer service and response time.

3RD REALM
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
7 de março de 2024

Works perfecly fine for me, good app!

edged precise