Trackeroo Order Tracking

Trackeroo Order Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 17, 2022

Ok so far this app works very well. Support has been very attentive and helpful in setting up the app for me. Still testing it but so far works well. Will probably update this review in the future.

QLGadgets
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 17, 2022

This app is Amazing for Tracking orders and made it easy for my customers to track their orders! Great costumer service as well. recommended

Foxwada
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 13, 2022

Great customer support by pierre! Allow me to have a very cool way for my customers to track their orders.

OM Style Mexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 13, 2022

This app works like a charm. I'm super surprised this app is free. The amount of different things you're able to do is pretty sweet too. This app is easy to install, easy to configure, and the live chat answered my questions super quick. I would choose this application over other order tracking applications any day.

Dovti
June 9, 2022

Trackeroo is really cool tracking app, the page looks simple and fresh. It has all I need for drop shipping store. Love it!

MaxGoodLife
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 6, 2022

I got the help I needed without hesitation I will definitely recommend this app to my friends and family that will create a store in the future

DACCOP
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 3, 2022

I've been looking for a good tracking app and I found it. The support was responsive and helpful. I'd recommend this app to other store owners.

Dekkr
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 31, 2022

I quickly got the help I needed without hesitation I will 1000% recommend this app to my friend s and family that will create a store in the future

Silvis21
May 14, 2022

Amazing App, Great Customer Service and price is amazing. This app does so much and makes customer order followup so much easier. Not mention it also makes your store look professional by having this functionality as part of your customer service.

By Baano
May 13, 2022

Super App perfekter Service und der Support ist super!
Tracking Seite kann man ebenfalls gut bearbeiten.

nuoras