Trackeroo Order Tracking

Trackeroo Order Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 26, 2022

This app is amazing - the creators did phenomenal work on all of their apps! I haven't found any paid apps that can even come close! The customer support is top-notch as well - I cannot thank Dhruv enough for the immense help and kindness - not to mention the patience I've been shown while I go through each question I have!

TailsNTrailsBakery
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 25, 2022

The support is really quick. They take time to explain things in detail and help in case something is misunderstood. The tracking looks nice and will give our customers the information needed to track their parcels. Thanks Nicole

Keewee-Lebt
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 24, 2022

I was looking to make my Track Your Order page look branded but not have to pay after a certain amount of tracking numbers being tracked. I found Trackeroo and Dhruv on the live chat was very helpful and fast with replying to my questions. I would recommend it to anyone wanting a free Track Your Order page.

NapBand
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
February 24, 2022

This app is perfection! I was recommended it by UpSell which is another phenomenal app. My customers will highly appreciate this and it'll save me time having to assist others with locating their packages. Also, the support is AMAZIIIING. They were instantly available and helped me match my branding to my new page. Thanks so much! Highly recommend!

Haute Boutik
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
February 23, 2022

The app works great and the customer service is excellent! They helped me brand it to my theme and specifications. Thanks for all your help.

Pilloo
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
February 22, 2022

Great app! Easy to install and the support is very helpful! They helped me to test it and matched my brand to their functions! Thank you so much!

Revulc
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
February 20, 2022

Trackeroo is a very helpful app and professional customer service.. Highly recommended , easy to use , user friendly ,

Corner Le Cadeau
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 19, 2022

We ran into few challenges with the installation but the customer service provided by Dhruv was beyond excellent. He got back to us within 15 seconds and resolved everything in a matter of less than 2 mins. The features of this app, in comparison to others, are also great! You get a branded tracking page that enables your customers to remain on your site. Highly recommended app!

Roquisite
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 18, 2022

It's an amazing appliciation. It has a super support team. They are really professional. I recommend it to everyone

Newalenet
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 16, 2022

Initial setup was very good. Team was readily available (seriously) after a quick chat to help customize the app to our needs. Within a few minutes we had collaborator access setup and they got into the app to help get it all sync'd up to our branding, and answered all our questions about functionally. We appreciate it and definitely recommend the app.

GXO