Trackeroo Order Tracking

Trackeroo Order Tracking

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
February 15, 2022

I use TracKeroo to help me with the satisfaction of my customers, they are always eager to receiving their products and keeping them informed about the delivery status is very valuable for them.

Calzado Fareli
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
February 15, 2022

Just installed and tested the app. All works as i needed. Its a really good and easy to install and set, also support answered momentally. Thanks a lot

Lotta Inc
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
February 14, 2022

Just makes everything easier to have your shop in your hand, i'm very satisfy with it and i recommend you to give it a try. Just love it.

L'arciere
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 14, 2022

Very good support (helps within seconds!). They know what they're doing and this app is a life saver.

Pelsbarn.nl ♡
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 14, 2022

The setup was so simple to understand and broken down into a few steps that I could easily take! You can also use your branding colors and the app automatically uses the fonts on your store so it looks seamless. The UI is easy to understand and not hard for your customers to use. App Connectivity: 5 Stars
Learnability of App: 5 Stars
Implementation: 5 Stars
Integrations: 5 Stars
Customer Service: 5 Stars
Pricing: 5 Stars 10/10 would recommend

Andra Who Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 13, 2022

Amazing idea to compete with the current app leaders in this area. Excellent Customer support - this is showing that the DEV Team is loyal to their customers, and it is one of the MAIN criteria when we all looking for the ideal app. The application is functional smooth and stable. Thank you very much!

Vsiarek Active Living
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited February 13, 2022

Amazing app! All the functionality and features baked in are phenomenal! I can't wait to see how this tracking app performs compared to our previous solution. In the future, I'd love to see deeper dropshipping support, like the option to hide carrier names and foreign cities/countries, etc.

Sage & Sill
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 12, 2022

We have been looking for a great tracking app ever since we launched our shopify store. Many are really expensive or just not a great customer experience but Trackeroo is simple and super easy to get setup in just a few minutes. At the moment we have replaced nearly every app we had with one from BEAM because the design, price, simplicity, and support is unmatched.

BODYGYM Fitness
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
February 12, 2022

Here is the thing: this app is not only simple and intuitive, but also super good looking. Easy to match to your store theme and has a really clean dashboard. However, the best part of it is the customer service.I have rarely encountered people of such kindness and high level of expertise concerning their product. THey really know what they are doing. I appreciated the effort in creating this app, and I recommend from them AfterSell as well (app for upselling). Thank you :) Pietro

Sloffy
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 11, 2022

I just got this order tracking app today. The installation was very easy. Since I am not a computer person, I really appreciate the simplicity of this app. I also like that I can customize the tracking page to match my website. When I had some questions, the developer/customer support, Dhruv was very helpful. I really like that he was quick when I was talking to him through the chat. Great customer service.

10th Player Shirt