Trackhive ‑ FREE Track, Notify

Trackhive ‑ FREE Track, Notify

by Trackhive

Unlimited FREE Tracking, Branded Tracking Page & Notification

Common Bunny

Pathetic App doesn't do anything you can't even delete the app properly and they don't even reply to any customer queries, totally waste of time. (they also send you "Shipment Summary Report" with no data everyday)

People's Club

Ive been playing around with diff tracking apps for about 2 days now and this is probably the best free one out there. It supports much more shipping carriers than in the description, you can get the full carrier list through their API and I was pleasantly surprised to see many more carriers than listed in the description above. One downside is that the tracking page is hosted on a different domain, however, luckily you can get around this. They do provide a JSON api where you can get the tracking timeline, so you can technically create your own page and custom template in shopify and use the API for fully custom tracking page on your own domain. It would be better if the app just installed the template into shopify that can be included into any page, like many other apps do. It would be good if the app installed the email templates in this fashion as well (as part of the theme), so that they can be edited along with other liquid files via the Shopify interface or locally for developers using Themekit. For the custom tracking page, the API route is more work but if you're a developer it shouldnt be too difficult. Overall great app given for free, thank you very much.

Warmpjes.com

It does not seem to do ANYTHING.
Downloaded it, made an account. There is nothing to install, there is nothing on shopify. The e-mail account I received my conformation link on doesn't even exists if I want to login again.

November 16, 2019

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I understand we need to work more on our onboarding process. Most of our time goes on integrating more carriers. We are working day& night to make this software better for our customers. Please do check out software after a few weeks.

yuvastylecom

I am happy with Trackhive software and the kind of features it provides.

I started an ecommerce business a year back, and since then, I found it challenging to track my shipment. My only requirement was that I should be able to get a free shipment tracking software with Unlimited tracking.

After switching 3-4 software, which provides unlimited tracking but not for free, I came across Trackhive, which is free and offered unlimited monitoring of shipments.

It also provides a wide range of integrations with shipping carriers, help in making shipping collaterals, etc.

I strongly recommend Trackhive!

November 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.