Trackiest ‑ Shipping Tracking

Trackiest ‑ Shipping Tracking

by WeDork

Track Your Packages. Anywhere. Anytime.

Ikisto

This app is working fine without any bugs but I think it will be useful to have customization options for tracking page it generates

June 19, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just added a list of settings to help customize your tracking page (http://prntscr.com/o3p55h). We hope this comes in handy for you.

Macho Killer

App is a good tool to track orders and let customers be updated on shipping status.

Muggerz Store

Great app and quick support

Spparos

This app is easy to use and pretty. However, I would suggest introducing better settings and admin options for store owners.

June 6, 2019

Thank you for your review! Can you tell what new options would you like to have in admin panel?

Best regards,
Andrew
WeDork team.

NipKit

This app saves as ton of time for manual check of the shipments! Thanks!

Alpha Killaz

This is a great tool and an absolute must-have for dropshipping businesses! I like that they support all carriers we need!

Karmize

Good sultion to let yous customers track their orders. Recomend!

ElVitto - Luxury Jewelry for Men

I was really surprised to see that this app supports prefix and suffix in order numbers but as well customer can search for an order without them! So cool!

Hunting Joe

On other apps I seen that for some reasons shipping details are coming in other languages, good that trackiest show the language selector on their shipping details page.

ExDude

I liked that you simply install the app and that’s it! No coding needed! Simple to use

Previous 1 3