Trackiest ‑ Shipping Tracking

Trackiest ‑ Shipping Tracking

by WeDork

Track Your Packages. Anywhere. Anytime.

Pologize

Amazing app, thanks!

Gothio

I guess every store should allow users to track their shipments and Trackiest is a good choice. Suits my needs.

Crossoro

Hi developers I wanted to thank you! This app is a must-have for not big stores who CARE about their costs. By spending $10 per month and purchasing additional package I can use it for lots of time!

Dono Mano

Trackiets support all couriers we need and work with, providing detailed info on our shipments. But I strongly need additional stats or reports in the app. Common guys, just text dashboard is not enough to gain needed data!

Brushgram

This app helped us alot. There were many support requests from our customers on delivery and shipping status and now these support tickets reduced alot. Recommend!

Gentelmano

This app created a tracking page, I added this to menu and that’s it! My clients can search for their orders and receive actual info on their shipments! Cool and helpful! Thanks!

Redneck Bob

The app works fine but I think developers can still work on improvements for it. At least, some ways to customize tracking page or add pop ups or whatever. This is the reason I can’t give you 5 stars, sorry!

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! Our development team is working at dashboard improvements and reporting features at the moment. More to come and we will update you immediately once we bring these enhancements to live!

machology

BabiDas

I don’t think this app is worth its price. I mean it works well and tracks the orders correctly but the statistics they show for the store owner is really poor. There are alternatives on the marketplace that are better for me.

May 17, 2019

Thank you so much for your honest feedback! We are sorry to hear that our app didn't meet your expectations. Our development team is working on dashboard and reporting features at the moment. We really hope that you will use the app in future!

Beast Factor

I like that it supports Chinese carriers perfectly! Must-have for dropshippers.

Previous 1