Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

Gantis

Nice service. Nice app. Nice and fast support! If you want an app to solve your pixel's problems, this is the best!

October 19, 2021

Hello, friends at Gantis

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

RetroBros

Testing and hopefully will improve the tracking. Support were a great help Tanmay did a video call with me to walk me through the complete set up.

October 19, 2021

Hello, friends at RetroBros

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

EyrisPro™

Great Customer Service, Tanmay helped me were needed and explained me. The app also seems to be great I just installed so I will take a few days to review that, but as for now I give it 5\5. Thank you

Hello friends at EyrisPro™

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-)

--Tanu& The Trackify Support Team

Dr-Kopfhoerer

best app what i see ! works fine, with good overview nice support nice videos for tutorial and you can make your ads better

Hello, friends at Dr-Kopfhoerer

Teva Boutique

The app is good and the team help you to set up and to understand how the app works. The tracking is good aswell.

Hello friends at Teva Boutique

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review. We are so glad our support team was able to assist you :-)

LAZRUS Golf

I had a tracking duplication problem (from the FB side) and they hopped on a zoom call with me to get it fixed as I was walked through it. That alone is scarce nowadays. I look forward to some good tracking!!!

October 13, 2021

Hello friends at LAZRUS Golf

-Tanu& The Trackify Support Team

PrimeFuchs

Thank you for the great support, Dylan helped me with the Conversions API . Much better tracking than Facebook

October 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from PrimeFuchs

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We are happy Dylan was able to assist you :-)

easylashNL

Awesome! helps me better seeing my purchases i make. the support is perfect jumped on a call with someone he helped me solve my concerns.

October 12, 2021

Hello friends at easylashNL

Thank you for this great review! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

LouMuzik.com

Very Helpful! I recommend this app for anyone needing additional tracking power! Simple and easy to install!

October 11, 2021

Hello friends at LouMuzik.com

We appreciate this fantastic review! We are happy you had such a great experience! We appreciate the high recommendation :-)

Loelva

Thanks for the app and support provided.
The support team is great, we got on a call and figured out all the issues
Thanks a lot, a great app, definitely better than Facebook integration rn!

October 4, 2021

Hello friends at Loelva

We are happy you took the time to write this great review! Thank you! :-) We are glad our support team could assist you! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32