Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. februar 2024

I needed to set the pixel in Trackify for my website and Facebook connection, still learning everything.
Tanmay B was very patient en helpfull.

Cooper Amsterdam
3 måneder bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 13. februar 2024

Hello Cooper Amsterdam,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We love to hear that Tanmay was able to help you set up your pixel. Please let us know if you need anything as you begin the journey with Trackify. We are here to help!

23. april 2024

thank you, guys, for the support, tanmay was fantastic in solving my problem

LeLightGo
Filippinerne
24 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 24. april 2024

Hi LeLightGo,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're thrilled to see Tanmay assisted you and solved the issue. Thanks again for your kind words!

4. marts 2024

I just want to take a time to express my gratitude for the customer support experience i had with trackify. Tanmay was absolutely great and he even went beyond to provide absolutely great assistance. this is the first time I'm using trackify and the experience is just great. so thank you trackify and thanks to tanmay. i guess now I'm watching to see how the app performs

GADGLET
Storbritannien
3 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 6. marts 2024

Hi Gadglet,

Thank you so much for the kind words! We take enormous pride in offering the best possible customer experience to our merchants, so it is very gratifying to read this review. Tanmay is an outstanding contributor on our team. Don't hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs!

11. marts 2024

Great support, thank you to Tanmay!

das boep
Tyskland
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 14. marts 2024

Hi Das Boep,

Thank you for recognizing Tanmay. He is a recent addition to our team, but has already made an outstanding impact. Please always feel free to reach out to us for any future needs!

13. februar 2024

they have good support , "Tanmay'' stayed with me in a zoom chat and helped me a lot to fix my problem . I really I appreciate everything .

macppl
Storbritannien
28 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 16. februar 2024

Hi macppl,

We appreciate you acknowledging our support resources. It is great that Tanmay was able to get on a zoom chat with you and help you fix what you needed help with. We are here to help if you need anything.

12. maj 2024

Very good service thanks you

Pulsection
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 14. maj 2024

Hi Pulsection,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our service. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here to help.Thanks for sharing!

28. februar 2024

Thank you Tanmay with your help. You are very kind and helpfull.

Funkygoods.nl
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 29. februar 2024

Greetings Funkygoods.nl,

It is great to hear that Tanmay was able to assist you with your Trackify app. Thanks for taking the time to leave this review and acknowledging his support!

27. februar 2024

Super good support! They helped me - Tanmay very good communication!

CHARMÉ Lingerie
Rumænien
3 måneder bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 29. februar 2024

Hi there CHARME' Lingerie,

We love to see this review and appreciate that Tanmay was able to give you the support that you needed. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything from us.

1. maj 2024

The service from mister Tanmay is very good and thank you very much.

jellowshops
Belgien
14 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 7. maj 2024

Hi jellowshops,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're pleased to hear that you had a very good experience with Tanmay. Providing excellent service is our top priority, and your appreciation means a lot to us. Thanks again for sharing!

23. februar 2024

Outstanding customer service! Super quick responses and personalized assistance. Nicoz helped me out when I was stuck and guided me through all the steps.

Magnola
9 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 26. februar 2024

Hi there Magnola,

Thank you so much for submitting this review! We love to hear that Nicoz was able to assist you with setting up your app. We strive for that personalized customer support and are glad that you got to benefit from it. We are here if you need us!