Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 5 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
29. februar 2024

Extremely helpful. Was able to answer all questions and fixed my problem

Solace Beauty
USA
12 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 4. marts 2024

Hi Solace Beauty,

Thank you for the nice review! We are always here to help out and we take great pride in the quality of service that our customer support team provides. Thanks again!

29. februar 2024

Tanmay helpt us really good. We understand everything and he has a lot of patiënts.

Koopjehier
10 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 4. marts 2024

Hi Koopjehier,

Thank you for the kind words! Tanmay is fantastic, we're very happy to hear that you had a great experience with our app and team.

Redigeret 16. februar 2024

Nicoz and Tanmay helped me perfectly. He takes his time and is always looking for a solution :)

F&D Oslo
17 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 14. februar 2024

Hello F&D Oslo,

We love to hear that Nicoz was able to assist you and provide you with resolution to your store needs. We strive to not only provide what you are seeking, but to also explain as we go along. It is great you had that experience. Thank you for acknowledging our support from Nicoz.

The Support Team

22. februar 2024

They did fraud with me, team claimed they will remove the charge from my bill but they never did. They said, uninstall the app & we will remove charges but guess what? charges were never removed.

Enrico Eyewear
Indien
15 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 23. februar 2024

Hi Enrico Eyewear,

We are sorry that you went through this experience, but we have certainly not committed fraud. We had not received any payment from you, so we were unable to issue you a refund at that time. We applied a credit to your account to rectify this situation and will contact you to with evidence that the credit was applied.

30. april 2024

Tanmay really helped solve my issue!

NightBuddy.co
USA
8 dage bruger appen

Hi NightBuddy.co,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Tanmay was able to help solve your issue. Our team is committed to providing excellent support, and it’s great to know when we’ve made a difference. Thanks for sharing!

21. maj 2024

Tanmay helped me very much ! Im happy with the service !

Zovaire
Tyskland
En dag bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 24. maj 2024

Hi Zovaire,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that our team member Tanmay was able to help you so much and that you're happy with the service. Your satisfaction is important to us. Thanks for sharing!

10. maj 2024

Tanmay helped me very good! 5 Stars!!
Fijne hulp gehad en zeker een aanrader.

Eshquin inc
3 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 13. maj 2024

Hi Eshquin inc,

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad our teammate Tanmay was able to provide you with excellent assistance. Customer service is very important to us, and we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Thanks again for sharing!

22. april 2024

very good guidance, recommended, helped by tanmay :)

alfalina
5 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 23. april 2024

Hi alfalina,

Thanks for your kind words! We're glad to see our team member Tanmay was helpful and provided you with the support you needed. Thanks again!

6. maj 2024

Trackify is the best application for all things pixel. I thank tanmay for helping me set up the application properly.

Darilly
Frankrig
Cirka 6 timer bruger appen

Hi Darilly,

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear our app is meeting your needs and to know that Tanmay was able to assist you in setting up the application properly. Thanks again for sharing!

1. maj 2024

Tanmay was very helpful, great app and great support, very helpful

Hoho.lt
Litauen
3 dage bruger appen

Hi Hoho.lt,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that Tanmay was very helpful and that you're satisfied with both our app and the support you received.Thanks again for your feedback!