Samlet bedømmelse
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 26. juli 2020

2nd Update: Changing it back to 1 star. The developer wasn't happy with my 2 star review and sent a condescending email talking about MY response time what a joke. Just so we're on the same page Thomas, when I said I was looking for a response like this weeks ago, I was talking about some actual customer service. Not your generic ass "oh it's out of our control, you'll just have to deal with it" answers. Somehow, you were able to provide the answers I was looking for AFTER I left a bad review. Isn't that funny.

Update: I've changed my review from 1 star to 2 stars because the owner explained the situation to me and tried solving the issue. He seems like a good guy but if only I received this type of service before leaving a bad review then I would've still been their customer. It was crystal clear that he only reached out to me after he saw my review (even asked me to delete it on his email). Reacting a little too late.

If there was a 0 stars option I would 100% go with that. Terrible customer service. My app crashed one day and prompted me to redownload it. They said they would refund me if I got charged again. My first bill was for $60 from 6/26 to 7/26. I got a 2nd "prorated" bill from 7/16-8/14. Prorated yet they're charging me double from 7/16-7/26, what's the logic in that.

They show no signs of an effort to try to make things right at all. The customer service rep makes it seem like THEY'RE doing ME a favor when it was THEIR crappy app that crashed and made ME go through all this extra trouble. You'd think that for $60/month, their customer service would be at the very least decent. What a joke.

Dapper Dripper
30 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 19. juli 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We believe that you are misreading the charges that were applied by Shopify. We tried to explain how that “prorated” charge works.

You didn’t mention that you have any issues with the app. We’ll be happy to support you in any way, and as we offered before make adjustments for any possible overcharges.

Redigeret 29. juli 2020

Biggest mistake I made yet, installing this app. Lost thousands of dollars from this not reporting correctly. Only 1/3 of the purchases are tracking in Facebook.

Update for app response.
OCU was setup by your team. I reached out to OCU support. They said your app stated to direct all support to you. OCU was your issue. You performed a test purchase and stated it was working.

Support was not being helpful at all. On top of finding out Trackify changed the Product Identifier to SKU's and now cant change it back.

Let me put a number here for you.

Dynamic Retargeting ad revenue
- 7 days I ran your app. $2,606.26
- Previous 7 days. $14,240.24

Yes I had a 1 star experience with your app.

Scalpa Shop
21 dage bruger appen
3. januar 2019

dopeeeeeeeeeeæ

fivefawn
Marokko
20 dage bruger appen
18. juli 2020

Didn’t use it and not received a message my free trial ending. Bad customer service and money gone so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone

CartoonMij
Holland (Nederlandene)
14 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 20. juli 2020

Hi Timo: We appreciate reviews from users like you! We are not showing any interaction from you in our customer service chat or email. Please consider removing this review as you are criticizing customer service without ever having reached out to us!

7. juni 2018

Extremely buggy app. Works one minute then not the next.

It's a great idea if it worked.

Lost a few days revenue at least from audience issues.

Audiences were all created but didn't populate or update properly. Too much of a risk to use this app.

Please try fix bugs and I will use it again once assurance behind its reliability.

Golden State Warriors Fans 24 7
14 dage bruger appen
Redigeret 21. april 2016

this app didnt work with adexpresso, i still payed for it tho :/

I Love Fishing
11 dage bruger appen
11. november 2021

This app is trash! It never send the purchase data back to my facebook event manager. So I have wasted my budget to do all the testing. I contacted them many time and they never reply in time. When you finally get a message reply, and you send back message, you need to wait another whole day to get the second reply. The worst customer service ever!

Croadstore
10 dage bruger appen
Trackify X svarede 12. november 2021

Hello, a friend from Croadstore! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time but because of the heavy rush they were not able to reach you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

Also, since yesterday there is a widespread issue across the stores from the FB end. The event manager is not showing data for a lot of stores. If there are some issues from the Facebook side, we can't directly solve them. Still, if you need help our team can jump on a quick call so that our best team member can help you out in solving the problem in our control.

But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time. Our team member is reaching out in-app chat as well to solve the issue and to have a better understanding.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible. Once again apologies from our side.

Regards
Tanu & Trackify Team

4. april 2021

Never seen a worse interface then in this app. Any guide you find was made on the old interface. In fact, they are useless for the new interface. Furthermore, the new interface is horribly confusing and you do not find anything you need. The old interface was perfect. I saw it in youtube guides but cannot do anything because the new interface is absolute crap.

Warm Gardens
Tyskland
Trackify X svarede 7. april 2021

Hi Maxim, Thank you for your honest feedback!

We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our videos.

Basically what you viewed was an old video on youtube and we moved on to a new interface 2years back. I really want to tell you that we have dedicated new videos for each of the features inside the app. You don't have to search any other platform for checking the videos. You can check it through the tutor hat icon within the app.

We take ownership of updating the videos on youtube as well.

I would request you to give us a second chance at ensuring that you are given the best service possible.

If you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Tanveer & Trackify X Support Team

12. marts 2019

Zero Stars! Deleted it on all our Stores. This app has many issues. Woke up this morning and pixel doesn't fire, because their server is OFFLINE or not available. This happened last year at least twice. better use Shopify Pixel or another APP.

Trendy Gadgets
SAR Hongkong
Trackify X svarede 13. marts 2019

Thank you for your review! Today's outage was out of our control as our new datacenter had a network maintenance event that disconnected both our main and our redundancy servers from the network. We have been working hard on ongoing improvements to Trackify and would hope that you would give it and the brand new TrackifyX another shot.

Your frustration is understandable, and we share it completely. Trackify can be removed easily by using the Clean Uninstall feature from within the app. But we understand that you were unable to take the time to follow these instructions.

We will be adding another server in a different location as additional failover redundancy. But as fairly regular failures with much larger companies, like Facebook and Shopify show, there is no way to avoid temporary issues completely.

Please let us know if you would like to try the superior Pixel Engine of TrackifyX!

23. maj 2022

I'm having a bad experience with the app. In our first contact, they told that could resolve my problem after signing on the onboarding. Until now, I haven't resolved what I needed and didn't receive my onboarding call (I scheduled the meeting and they didn't show up, without saying anything before) I'll wait for this onboarding call and if everything's okay I'll change my review. For now, promised what they can't deliver. The app looks very little flexible and adaptable to the custommer's needs.

Brota Company
Brasilien
Trackify X svarede 23. maj 2022

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Trackify.

I am sorry to hear that your issue was not resolved during your first interaction with our support team. I have taken this case upon priority and am personally following up to ensure that your issue is resolved ASAP.

We love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients - but it sounds like we missed our appointment, which is not normal around here. Sincerest apologies if we missed the mark. I will ensure that you receive your onboarding call ASAP without fail.

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,