Reseñas (839)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de mayo de 2024

My Facebook Pixel stopped recording activity on my Shopify store several months ago. Both FB and Shopify stated repeatedly that the pixel was installed correctly but still no activity was recorded. This was a huge (negative) impact to my marketing campaigns and sales.

Another store owner recommended I try Trackify. Within hours, Facebook was tracking activity on my Shopify store again!

When I had a question about UTM tracking, I contacted Trackify support. Tanmay reached out immediately and explained the concept to me. He helped me set it up quickly.

This app is amazing. I can't wait to use all the data Trackify follows.

Colin Conway/High Speed Creative, LLC
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 21 de mayo de 2024

Hi Colin Conway/High Speed Creative, LLC,

Thank you for your detailed feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app is meeting your needs. It's fantastic to know that Tanmay was able to assist you effectively. We appreciate your support and are excited for you to utilize all the data Trackify provides. Thanks for being a valued user!

31 de mayo de 2024

Tanmay helped me a lot. He was quick with a answer and solved my problem.

Tout ou Plus
Bélgica
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 5 de junio de 2024

Hi Tout ou Plus,

Thank you for your review! We're glad our team member Tanmay helped you and quickly solved your problem. Providing excellent customer service is a priority for us.

Thanks for being a valued user!

20 de junio de 2024

Fineciaga
Estados Unidos
10 meses usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 26 de junio de 2024

Hi Fineciaga,

Thank you for your review! We're glad we could fix your issue. Providing excellent customer service is important to us.

Thank you for choosing us!

22 de marzo de 2024

This APP is literally the best app of all. Im very satisified and have this app on 10+ stores. Great support Team, especially Nicoz was very helpful.

Azamid
Alemania
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 25 de marzo de 2024

Hi Azamid,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are always striving to provide the best possible customer service, and are thrilled that Nicoz hit the mark for you. Its particularly fantastic to hear that you are using Trackify for multiple stores. If there is ever anything that we can do to improve your experience with Trackify, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

14 de junio de 2024

Tanmay did a great job helping me to set up pixel and utm. I really recommend this guys, he is professional and very kind. Tracking is now working perfect. thank u very much!

DRIP2HEAVEN
Alemania
2 días usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 19 de junio de 2024

Hi DRIP2HEAVEN,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad our team member Tanmay did a great job helping you set up the pixel and UTM. Providing excellent customer service is one of our core values, and it’s wonderful to hear your tracking is now working perfectly.

Thank you for recommending us!

27 de mayo de 2024

Top-notch application!
Very professional and responsive support.
Especially Tanmay, he took a lot of time to help me solve a small problem.
I recommend it!

KingToutou
Francia
4 días usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 29 de mayo de 2024

Hi KingToutou,

Thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our application top-notch and our support team professional and responsive. We're glad our team member Tanmay took the time to help you solve the problem. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

6 de junio de 2024

Thank you for assisting me in regards to my pixel problem, I had an ad waiting and fortunately, they were able to solve it as quickly as possible! Best app for tracking been using this for years!

Atozaika
Filipinas
1 día usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 10 de junio de 2024

Hi Atozaika,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad we could resolve your pixel issue swiftly. It's wonderful to hear that our app has been your go-to for tracking over the years.

Thanks for being a valued user!

3 de mayo de 2024

Tanmay really helped me quick and in the right way. My pixel is all good now and I learned some new things! Great help :)

Esmia Oslo
Países Bajos
4 días usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 7 de mayo de 2024

Hi Esmia Oslo,

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Tanmay provided you with quick and effective help. It’s great to know that our team's efforts are making a positive impact. Thanks again for sharing!

12 de junio de 2024

Tanmay best of member of this company I give 5 stars for his work!

Flexway Shop
Polonia
20 días usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 19 de junio de 2024

Hi Flexway Shop,

Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad to hear that Tanmay provided exceptional support. We're proud to have him on our team.

We appreciate your 5-star rating and your support!

27 de mayo de 2024

Tanmay u helped me a lot u did a great job thankyou !

mijn winkel
Países Bajos
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
Trackify X respondió 29 de mayo de 2024

Hi mijn winkel,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Tanmay helped you a lot and did a great job. Providing excellent customer support is highly important to us, and we appreciate your kind words.