TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

TrollTrue

I had some issues with my Facebook pixel correctly and accurately attributing events to my FB ads. Installed Trackify and resolved all the issues. Customer service/support has been most impressive. Trackify is a must have for FB ads.

June 30, 2022

Hello, friends at TrollTrue

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are happy our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tonys Finest

The team is supper helpful and responsive. They know what they are doing and explain to me step by step

June 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at Tonys Finest

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X, and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

GTRACING Gaming Chair

The after-sales staff is really patient and professional, and I look forward to his wonderful report on the results, which I hi continued to follow.

June 8, 2022

Hello to our friends at GTRACING Gaming Chair

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

Grill Your Ass Off

The best app for money to fix the IOS issues when it comes to running paid ads on facebook and Tiktok.

Hello to our friends at Grill Your Ass Off

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tmall327

Location Philippines

Thanks for the awesome support. The best support and app so far! I was having a hard time finding an app for pixel tracking and API but this is the one you truly need. Not only that they track well but also the optimization is good. Just want to thank the support team for assisting me with my concern.

Hello to our friends at Tmall327

zee888ph

Location Philippines

The best facebook pixel app so far! tried using the competitor app but suddenly it stops working :( this app solves it all! Best part is that their support is really awesome. They have support even on sundays WOW!

Hello to our friends at zee888ph

wickedafstore

Location Cyprus

The app is working great so far. The best part is their support team which is very responsive and helpful. Deepanjoy assisted me with confirming everything was worrking fine and he was very informative and transparent. Great work guys!

June 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at wickedafstore

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Trackify X and that Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Deepanjoy, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Geminia

Fantastic customer support!! Deepanjoy was extremely patient and helpful, great experience! App is good too

June 3, 2022

Hello to our friends from Geminia

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

DRI-MAT

Amazing app to have linked on your store and the guys at Trickify reply extremely quickly, meaning help is always at hand.

June 3, 2022

Hello, friends at DRI-MAT

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

skinlaundry

Deepanjoy helpt me directly with the installation through sharing screen and explained everything. The number are now more accurate than before. I would definitly recommend.

May 25, 2022

Hello, friends at skinlaundry

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deepanjoy was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the high recommendation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41