Trackify X

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 5, 2022

Interesting app. We'll see how it performs, It looks good so far. Running it here: https://shop.clickmarkets.co.uk/ Support sorted out an issue for me via Google Meeting. Great service.

shop.clickmarkets.co.uk

Hello, friends at shop.clickmarkets.co.uk

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are happy our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

December 5, 2022

super helpful resolved my tracking issue and was able to remove wrong pixel for my store and add new pixel to correctlty track

AlinaFamily
Trackify X replied December 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at AlinaFamily

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

December 1, 2022

Really great support. answered quickly and efficiently and helped me super. thank you! I have no experience with the app itself.

trendly.ch
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Trackify X replied December 6, 2022

Hello to our friends at trendly.ch

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so delighted to hear that our support team was able to assist you! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

November 28, 2022

Ik werd supersnel geholpen! Werd gelijk uitgenodigd voor een zoomcall en het probleem was erg snel opgelost! Erg goede en vriendelijke klantenservice!

ConellaAmsterdam
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Trackify X replied November 28, 2022

Hallo aan onze vrienden bij ConellaAmsterdam

Bedankt voor het delen van uw review met ons en de community. We zijn verheugd te horen dat ons ondersteuningsteam u heeft kunnen helpen. We kunnen je niet genoeg bedanken voor het nemen van de tijd om je feedback met ons te delen en ons eraan te herinneren waarom we doen wat we doen.

Proost,
Pushpesh en het Trackify-ondersteuningsteam

November 22, 2022

I had an issue with my pixel connection and as soon as I got in touch with Trackify they helped solve the problem. My customer service agent was Deepanjoy and he helped me right away and did troubleshooting to ensure everything was running right. Best customer service experience so far!

Rejuvael
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Trackify X replied November 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at Rejuvael

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Deepanjoy, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!