Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel | Reviews

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

Popov Leather

Great support! Tanmay jumped on a zoom call with me at 10:30pm to get this installed. Looking forward to getting that additional insight after the IOS update disaster.

July 29, 2021

Hello friends at Popov Leather

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-)

alina

thank you so much tanmay super helpful helped me understand trackify alot better, the app is really good and is super useful once learn app

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Alina

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will let Tanmay know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

4 Seasons Baby

Awsome application, the support are excelent as they set up everything for you, so everything goes well, don't hesitate

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from 4 Seasons Baby

It's extremely great of you to leave this great review here, we appreciate the support, and we are glad we could assist you! :-)

Ralphie Parana

The built in tutorials are super helpful, and the support team is very responsive and willing to teach you. Dylan's my guy, he even hopped on a Zoom call with me to walk me through what I need to do.

July 25, 2021

Hello friends at Ralphie Parana

We are super happy to hear how helpful Dylan has been. We are glad he could assist you. Thank you for leaving for this great review:)

Only Dope Things

Amazing app. Great customer service, fixed the problem. I was worried about my pixel not being set up properly but they solved it fast.

Hello friends at Only Dope Things

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Rivo Studio

So far, it's a great experience. I feel its working properly as per my requirements. After the ios update, i think it is one of the best app to use and send offline/server-side events.
Their support team is great, fast and very responsive.

Hello friends at Rivo Studio

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We appreciate you! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Lektro.lt

Amazong service, Tanmay helped me a lot to set up, waiting for results, high quality costumer service, thank you!

Hello, friends at Lektro. It

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Nature's Apothecary

Before Trackify, I've been in back and forth with Facebook support and Shopify support trying to resolve a month long issue with double reporting conversion metrics which has affected our small business. They cant seem to solve it. So I decided to use Trackify and, voila, everything's back to normal. Their support is also commendable—very prompt and detailed. Thanks for all the help!

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at Nature's Apothecary

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

ShasyMat

Great support very qualified and track all the events!excellent service and the staff are polite and helpful for support!

July 14, 2021

Hello friends at ShasyMat

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it! :-)

Vermany

Great support from Tanmay, he was ensuring everything was working correctly and provided some information to understand the app better.

July 14, 2021