Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel | Reviews

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

North Moose

Stunning customer support from Dylan. Answered very fast and did everything to help me. Thanks again!

July 8, 2021

Hello friends at North Moose

Thank you for this thoughtful review! We really appreciate it! We will let Dylan know that his assistance was highly appreciated! :-)

Mystic Elephant

Excellent customer support, highly recommended to everyone who need more data to analyse the ad and pixel back up

July 7, 2021

Hello friends at Mystic Elephant

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review!

Love Aloud

Awesome app! Awesome support! Lots of video tutorials. Very well explained. Recommend it to everyone. :)

July 7, 2021

Hello friends at Love Aloud

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the lovely review! :-)

Kekoo Store

THIS APP SAVED MY ADS! The tracking works great and constantly. The support is great as well. So I can recommend this app 100%!

July 6, 2021

Hello friends at Kekoo Store

We are happy the app has helped you so much! Thank you for your kind words :-) All the best!

Decorbe

I really appreciate their customer service! There're very helpful and so kind, resolving my problems in a minutes using a screen sharing calling which is really a perfect way to fix the issues as soon as possible! I really recommend it.

July 1, 2021

Hello friends at Decorbe

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated! :-)

Organic Brews

Really great support. I requested support from Tanmay at 2AM and he sent me a zoom link asap and very patiently helped me out and cleared all my doubts! Love the customer service these guys have!

June 29, 2021

Hello friends at Organic Brews

We are happy Tanmay could assist! We wish you and your store all the best! :-)

VeiArt

Top notch customer service, even the app seems to work very well, I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 29, 2021

Hello friends at VeiArt

Thank you so much! We sincerely appreciate the love! We wish you and your store great success! :-)

Beauty Space

I was confused but Tanmay from CS actually got on a zoom with me in less then 3 minutes and showed me how to install the customer service, thank you guys!

Hello friends at Beauty Space

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are happy Tanmay could assist you :-)

Peywish

I have not yet learned how to use the app 100%, but the customer service is very good. I don't speak much English, but anyway I had a video call where they could help me. Thanks!

Hello friends at Peywish

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review :-)

The Yellow Drinks

Really enjoyed working with this app, it makes the pixel work a lot easier to understand and follow also the customer support they have is amazing I got the help of Tanmay B and he was really helpful.

Hello friends at The Yellow Drinks

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review!