TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

FreshK9

So far tracks 90% of results! Super happy with it. Was confused at first since i thought it tracked revenue but you have to look at the results and divide by AOV to get ROAS

September 17, 2021

Hello, friends at FreshK9

Just Luminous

I like the app so far and The tech support have been amazing. Thank you Tanmay. The video resources are also very helpful. I recommend the app

September 17, 2021

Hello, friends at Just Luminous

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Suki Mats™

I love the support from Tanmay!
Thanks, good app.
It helps me with my tracking.
I really liked the support

Hello, friends at Suki Mats™

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this superb review! We are happy Tanmay was such a great help to you! :-)

REDMOND

The tech support is amazing. Basicly fixed all the questions I have. The app is good, and the service is great. Thank you guys.

September 14, 2021

Hello to our friends from REDMOND

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We appreciate your support and we are glad we could assist! :-)

HokJor Cosmetics

I have just received top-notch assistance from Tanmay who just guided me through my tracking issues, a very polite guy, very friendly! Thank you so much! a much deserved 5 stars, I recommend!

Hello friends at HokJor Cosmetics

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-) Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Athan Greek

Insane service. I asked Dylan if my pixels are correct set up and he answered me in less than a minute that everything it's ready. And because i didn't remember very well how to set up events manager in my new BM and new store, i just asked him so maybe he knew about this. He said me let me share you a zoom call to help you. I got impressed. I said yes, i shared my screen and in 3' my events manager was ready. i was searching all the evening to do this and Dylan helped me in less than 5'. Thank you so much!!! What an experience!

Hello to our friends from Athan Greek

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

Viral Best De

Trackify is the most powerful app that can track the higher % for facebook events compare all the other apps i tested in the market. Great service. Also i added a second pixel in my shopify store and the app firing the events pretty well. Great job guys!

Hello to our friends from Viral Best De

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-)

LazyPores

My pixel was not correctly set up. When I asked for help, Dylan from the team asked to do a quick call and guided me through the steps to complete the setup.

Hello, friends at LazyPores

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

shelbz.nl

I really couldn't figure it out myself and I was helped from A to Z by Tanmay. Thank you so much for your help! What a super service!

September 8, 2021

Hello, friends at shelbz.nl

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Tanmay know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Run Comfort

Last weekend I've noticed that my purchases were not coming through in facebook. I've added Trackify X to my store now, and i'm seeing much better results. I had a few questions and had a call with Dylan to go over my store to make sure everything was setup correct! Great tool & support :)

September 8, 2021

Hello friends at Run Comfort

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it! We wish you and your store great success :-)