Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel | Reviews

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

Genuine Fishing

Brilliant app especially for those who would like to avoid all the coding involved when manually installing facebook pixel and event pixels! Installed it yesterday and set up all the features without difficulties. Requested support's help installing Trackify into clickfunnels and received tremendous help and lots of great suggestions in regards to some other questions I had.
I don't know why others write about bad support quality - I am an absolutely happy customer (got the support I needed immediately after I signed up!!!) and have been looking for solutions Trackify offers for a long time. I thought setting up catalogues and product feeds in facebook was going to be another headache of mine, not anymore - had that all configured in less than 5 minutes, with Trackify! An absolutely honest review here!

Thewishwiz

First off the app just for what it does is amazing. Let alone the value the support team brings, I had a problem with my ad account not firing and they helped me through it and in a matter of 20 minutes my problem was solved. Spectacular app and outstanding service.

Cabizo

Absolutely sublime support! Thomas and his team goes over and beyond to help you out and usually within very short amounts of time. Anyone would be foolish not to pick Trackify to handle their Facebook Pixel.

Esperadofashion

My name is Konstantinos Syngas! I would like to tell a big thanks to Mr.Thomas for his amazing job! I contacted with him many times, and he still helps me about audiences, fb pixel etc! i recommend 120% to install this app on your store!
I believe that i should spend months to organize all this alone on FB.
I don't have words! Thanks again Mr.Thomas!

Endangeredspeciescharms

If you want to master Facebook advertising install this app now and learn from the creator Thomas Bartke, he will answer all your questions, plus he is constantly releasing training and updates about Facebook ads and Trackify, this will change your business really fast! I would give 6 stars if I could!

101 Deals

Best app to harness the power of the Facebook pixel. It installs it, creates custom and lookalike audiences, and much more, plus the support and guidance that Thomas Barke and John Hutchinson give it is priceless... I would not sell on Shopify without this app, it is a must have, this app and the tips made me 50k in just 6 months (in the previous 6 months I have only made 4k). Install it now and go to their Facebook group to start learning, also enroll in their training programs if you can, this is a no brainer!

Gr8grab

Without Trackify I have to admit I would be totally lost, Thomas is a genius and has the best pixel app on the market, hands down. Yes, it's not simple for noobs to understand but neither is Facebook advertising. Once you absorb yourself in the Trackify videos and understand how it works together with Shopify and FB, you will NOT use any other pixel management app. And to those that say they experience poor customer service, have no idea what the heck you're on about as I always get the support I need, and pronto. Highly recommend ths app to all Shopify store owners.

Bonita Accessories

:) Thanks, everything work well ! It's ok !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retropow

Amazing customer support, amazing tool that allows us to run a much more efficient business, thank you Thomas!

Klixdeal

Amazing app, worth every dollar - amazing customer support from Thomas - Thank you!!