Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Dnmstore

Trackify came highly recommended and the app was easy to install and use. We had an issue with our Facebook account on a Saturday morning and Trackify Customer Support got us back up and running within an hour. I would highly recommend this app.

Beeknee

Best app ever......................

Holisticbeauties

Awesome app full of great features! Had some issues with my pixel not firing but then the team went into my store and fixed it all for me within 24 hours! GREAT support! THIS IS A BIG ONE! Most facebook pixel apps have zero support. Also works great with OCU! That a big plus

Brililand

We are using the app for 14 months now and its without a doubt, the most significant tool we have, If you are serious about your business It's a tool that you must have, beyond that the support is just great and you get a great added value from the advice given to you by Thomas and its Team.
For us, there is a winning combination here - We strongly recommend.

Ron

Shoppy4you

Love the App. Thomas is the best! Solves every problem. A must have app!!!

Sweply Ro

Amazing support! Thanks a lot Thomas.

Paybackgift

Thomas really takes the time to help you with any issues related to data and tracking (Even when it's caused by other apps!) Amazing team and great products! Thanks guys!

Hey Grab Deals

I asked two questions, guess what?

They replied in the live support window with in 2 minutes. Awesome customer service, 5 star!

They helped me solved my problem while creating the custom audience based on rr_track tag.

I love this app, it gives me more ability to mature my pixel.

Thanks Thomas, I will definitely recommend my friend to use this plugin!

Survival Store Canada

Amazing app 5 start! I was searching for a way to make sure my pixel fire the right way and also an easy way to use 2 or more pixel on my website as for backup without having to play in code and so on....recommended by friends and now after probably 3 months using it now and I can say that it is the best investment I did for my store to facilitate my life and be able to use my pixel to their full potential

I really like the tracking tags option to track my tags specific niche on my website make the best out of that and be able to see the even and how I can retarget

Be able to use 2 pixels or more without all the coding that normally I have to go through, Catalogues option and product feeds in Facebook, Audience Manager section easy to see when we are ready to create our first audiences and much more...

- An awesome customer service, to be honest, Tomas jump in every time I was in need like today I was having a problem with my custom conversion pixel just because I made a stupid error and he assisted me through the end even with my poor English as second language he finds my error and it was not related about the app but more about me having done an error when creating my CC in my Ad Manager so even with that he jumped in to help me!

- I was impressed by the quality of the resources available, I mean when we enter in we have access to many videos to make sure we follow each step
- Private FB group where we learn a lot and can share our experience

So best app especially for those who would like to avoid all the coding and make the best out of pixels to get data

Tomas is a person very passionate for is product and he really takes care of his customer service ....it was told to me by several people before I was I user of the app but now I can testify that it is true.. highly recommended.

The Rainn Shop

Must have app for FB advertising. Lots of tutorials and support team is pretty responsive