Trackify X

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
September 8, 2021

Insane service. I asked Dylan if my pixels are correct set up and he answered me in less than a minute that everything it's ready. And because i didn't remember very well how to set up events manager in my new BM and new store, i just asked him so maybe he knew about this. He said me let me share you a zoom call to help you. I got impressed. I said yes, i shared my screen and in 3' my events manager was ready. i was searching all the evening to do this and Dylan helped me in less than 5'. Thank you so much!!! What an experience!

Athan Greek
Greece
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hello to our friends from Athan Greek

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

Edited September 8, 2021

Trackify is the most powerful app that can track the higher % for facebook events compare all the other apps i tested in the market. Great service. Also i added a second pixel in my shopify store and the app firing the events pretty well. Great job guys!

Viral Best De
Greece
Time spent using app: 9 months

Hello to our friends from Viral Best De

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-)

September 8, 2021

My pixel was not correctly set up. When I asked for help, Dylan from the team asked to do a quick call and guided me through the steps to complete the setup.

LazyPores
Belgium
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hello, friends at LazyPores

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

September 8, 2021

I really couldn't figure it out myself and I was helped from A to Z by Tanmay. Thank you so much for your help! What a super service!

shelbz.nl
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
Trackify X replied September 8, 2021

Hello, friends at shelbz.nl

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Tanmay know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

September 7, 2021

Last weekend I've noticed that my purchases were not coming through in facebook. I've added Trackify X to my store now, and i'm seeing much better results. I had a few questions and had a call with Dylan to go over my store to make sure everything was setup correct! Great tool & support :)

Run Comfort
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 days
Trackify X replied September 8, 2021

Hello friends at Run Comfort

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it! We wish you and your store great success :-)