Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

shelbz.nl

I really couldn't figure it out myself and I was helped from A to Z by Tanmay. Thank you so much for your help! What a super service!

Hello, friends at shelbz.nl

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Tanmay know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Run Comfort

Last weekend I've noticed that my purchases were not coming through in facebook. I've added Trackify X to my store now, and i'm seeing much better results. I had a few questions and had a call with Dylan to go over my store to make sure everything was setup correct! Great tool & support :)

Hello friends at Run Comfort

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Essentiverse

The best customer support and a great app in general. Shows all the parameters you need you to need to keep track of your data!

Hello friends at Essentiverse

Thank you for this great review! we are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

They have a great customer service! Was very helpful, friendly and did try everything to help me. :)

Hello friends at Angelicas Wunderwelt Shop

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

HULA RINGS

Tanmay was fantastic to deal with! He provided me with excellent support by doing a screen share and showing me how to set up my UTM parameters. Deserves a medal! Kudos to him and the team!

Hello friends at HULA RINGS

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-)

byselenathelabel

Awesome customer support and very user-friendly. It's still early days but I hope that our data will be more visible soon.

Hello friends at byselenathelabe

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

innovationxtechnology

A pleasure to do business with. Excellent product and excellent support. Dylan was very helpful. An excellent product for your shopify store. Thanks,

Hello, friends at innovationxtechnology

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

MultiFlashse

very good! helped me alot! the guy dylan is very good! i really think this a good thing that works! he helped me with the hole setup!

September 3, 2021

Hello, friends at MultiFlashse

We are happy you had such a great experience! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-)

Root Logic

We had a slight issue with over tracking, but the support team was great in getting it resolved so it looks like we're all set. Would definitely recommend!

August 31, 2021

Hello, friends at Root Logic

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

KittySpout

I am writing this review about the support but specifically Tanmay B. AMAZING. He went above and beyond to fix the issues i was having, explained in detail and took his time so I understood everything as well. Idk what you pay your developers and support here but he deserves a raise! Was going to delete the app and Tanmay saved the day.

August 27, 2021

Hello, friends at KittySpout

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!