Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

DeeTrade

This app is only one solution today to connect Shopify with Facebook via cAPI correctly. Everything works good and if there are some minor issues, their support is always on top, and they help to fix them in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

August 6, 2021

Hello friends at DeeTrade

We appreciate you for leaving this awesome review! Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

lucatriia

I like this app she works so great and good support and she has solution about ios14 AND HAS a lot of think you can do it with your pixel

Hello friends at lucatriia

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it! :-)

Mon Petit Mantra

We use this app to track our FB conversions. I must say the service provided by the technical support is outstanding!

Hello friends at Mon Petit Mantra

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

iCushion

So this is a great App, I'm using it for a years, and a custommer support is amazing! There is also an availability to make a zoom call, so I highly recommend this App!

Hello friends at iCushion

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate the high recommendation :-)

DyllShop

Very good application. I was having tracking problems and then I contacted customer support and they helped me fix the problem through a zoom call. I highly recommend this product

July 30, 2021

Hello friends at DyllShop

We are happy you took the time to write this great recommendation! Thank you! :-) We are glad our support team could assist you! We wish you and your store all the best :-)

TheBeautyPalace

I just had a call with Dylan and he helped me a lot. He is very detailed and did a good job. My system is working fine now and I know a lot of advantages. Thank you very much.

July 30, 2021

Hello friends at TheBeautyPalace

We are happy Dylan could help you out! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this awesome review :-)

Flora Mnl Shop

THE customer Service is really awesome and helpful! the app is really good and is super useful! thank you very much

July 29, 2021

Hello to our friends from Flora Mnl Shop

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review we really appreciate it! :-)

Popov Leather

Great support! Tanmay jumped on a zoom call with me at 10:30pm to get this installed. Looking forward to getting that additional insight after the IOS update disaster.

July 29, 2021

Hello friends at Popov Leather

We appreciate this awesome review! We are glad we could help, we will relay your kudos to Tanmay ;-)

alina

thank you so much tanmay super helpful helped me understand trackify alot better, the app is really good and is super useful once learn app

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from Alina

We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will let Tanmay know that his assistance was greatly appreciated!

4 Seasons Baby

Awsome application, the support are excelent as they set up everything for you, so everything goes well, don't hesitate

July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from 4 Seasons Baby

It's extremely great of you to leave this great review here, we appreciate the support, and we are glad we could assist you! :-)