Trackify X

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

Shopify app insights
  • Popular with businesses in the United States

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

App highlights

  • Seamless workflow: use directly in Shopify admin

Reviews

4.8 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

Counts per rating level
  • 90% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 2% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 1% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 0% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 8% of ratings are 1 stars

Filter and sort reviews

71 - 80 of 466 reviews

UniqueVisionLLC

Location United States
Time spent using app 5 months

We have been using Trackify for a few months and it was one of the best decisions so far. We can now track all the data that are coming from Facebook which helped us a lot in growing our business.

Developer reply

May 18, 2022

Hello to our friends from UniqueVisionLLC

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

SIERO

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 12 days

Just the best app, excellent and very fast support, I'm very happy with Trackify, I will use it forever.

Developer reply

May 17, 2022

Hello friends at SIERO

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

kitchendulce.com

Location China
Time spent using app 8 months

I think the initiate checkout didn't fire with my theme and I asked the support. In less than 5 minutes I got the answers and learned the way to see if the IC fires. Thanks very much!

Developer reply

May 14, 2022

Hello to our friends at kitchendulce.com

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

sommerskyer.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 months

Trackify is mega chill! Een perfecte customer support. Dat is voor mij de reden dat het 5 sterren krijgt.

Developer reply

May 13, 2022

Hello friends at sommerskyer.dk

Bedankt voor je lovende recensie. We zijn zo blij om te horen dat je van Trackify X geniet en we zijn blij dat ons ondersteuningsteam je kan helpen! We vinden het fijn om jou als klant te hebben en zijn er altijd om je Shopify-winkel te helpen slagen!

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

Aurélien

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We gebruiken de app nu al meer dan een jaar en werkt naar behoren. We zijn er blij mee en de klantenservice met Sunny werkt snel en efficient.

Developer reply

May 5, 2022

Hallo aan onze vrienden bij Aurélien

Bedankt voor de geweldige recensie. We zijn verheugd om te horen dat je geniet van de Trackify X-app. We zullen ervoor zorgen dat we uw vriendelijke woorden doorgeven aan Sunny, waarvan we weten dat ze uw reactie graag zullen lezen. We doen er alles aan om elke handelaar te helpen en ik ben blij dat we het doel voor u hebben bereikt. Wij wensen u en uw winkel veel succes!

Proost,
Pushpesh en het Trackify-ondersteuningsteam

Jusky

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 3 months

ben goed geholpen door sunny, hij heeft de tijd genomen voor me en me stap voor stap door het proces begeleid

Developer reply

May 2, 2022

Hallo aan onze vrienden bij Jusky

Bedankt voor de geweldige recensie. We zijn zo blij om te horen dat je van Trackify X geniet. We doen er alles aan om elke handelaar te helpen en ik ben blij dat we het doel voor je hebben bereikt. Wij wensen u en uw winkel veel succes!

Proost,
Pushpesh en het Trackify-ondersteuningsteam

PetOdyssey

Location United States
Time spent using app 11 days

Just started using it and my pixel tracking has improved significantly.
I needed their customer support to fix an issue and Dylan responded me within 10 minutes clarifying everything I needed to know!
Definitely recommend it!

Developer reply

May 2, 2022

Hello friends at PetOdyssey

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Dylan was able to assist you :-) We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! Thank you for this great recommendation :-)

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

Love Lovers

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great team, set up for me and took me through everything personally. Great app! Would highly recommend!

Developer reply

April 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Love Lovers

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

Sang-e-meel Publications

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 5 months

Just started using it. Really looking forward to seeing its benefits considering the current problems with pixel data. Fantastic support!! Deepanjoy got on a call immediately and guided me through the steps. 5 stars!

Developer reply

April 13, 2022

Hello to our friends from Sang-e-meel Publications

Thanks for the awesome review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying the Trackify X app. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Deepanjoy, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

The UDG Book

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 months

So far so good! We are always having troubles with the Facebook tracking, but hopefully Trackify continues to keep us as close to normal as possible

Developer reply

April 12, 2022

Hello to our friends at The UDG Book

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team