Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Optimize Facebook Ads with Supercharged Conversion Analytics

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Holistic Skin Care Aesthetics

The tech support is seriously lacking. So far, I'm still waiting to complete the setup. My chat support was resumed at 11:13 am this morning and I haven't heard back from my chat support person for over 30 minutes. I'm not sure if they are short staffed, but it's inconvenient on Cyber Monday, when having ads running is dependent on a pixel firing. Not sure if I'll be going past the trial with this one.

December 8, 2021

Hello, a friend from Holistic Skin Care Aesthetics! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time but because of the heavy rush they were not able to reach you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

We are always at the forefront to solve any problem that our customers face. Our customer support is always here to help. But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible. Once again apologies from our side.

Croadstore

This app is trash! It never send the purchase data back to my facebook event manager. So I have wasted my budget to do all the testing. I contacted them many time and they never reply in time. When you finally get a message reply, and you send back message, you need to wait another whole day to get the second reply. The worst customer service ever!

November 12, 2021

Hello, a friend from Croadstore! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

Also, since yesterday there is a widespread issue across the stores from the FB end. The event manager is not showing data for a lot of stores. If there are some issues from the Facebook side, we can't directly solve them. Still, if you need help our team can jump on a quick call so that our best team member can help you out in solving the problem in our control.

But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time. Our team member is reaching out in-app chat as well to solve the issue and to have a better understanding.

Tanu & Trackify Team

ScentWizz

TrackifyX does not track your aggregated events properly and the support team are slow to respond. If you don't care about your aggregated events OR love to have everything but Purchases, Initiate Checkouts and Add to carts tracked then this is the place. Nothing Tracks!!! Unacceptable and no support to help with this either, they think I'm just going to continue to pay for a service that makes me worse off. DO NOT BUY OR GO NEAR TRACKIFY LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES....

November 1, 2021

Hello friends at ScentWizz

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it! :-)

ATHAMS

why you are charging 59$ and I just paid the month for 29.99$ I did not ask for any upgrade ? and your support team is OFF no replying. I need solution or refund the money

October 11, 2021

Hello Ismail! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time but because of the weekend they were not able to reach you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

Regarding your charges we have deducted only $29.99 as you were on a basic plan and you can check in your statement. And there is no feature of upgrade in current pricing.

As I can check you have uninstalled the app on the 10th of Oct, and because of that you are now in our new pricing criteria which are based on Shopify plan-based pricing. Please let me know if you need any more clarifications, we really want to get this sorted for you.

But we really apologize for not giving you information on the time. We have also sent you a message please reply to the conversation so that, we can have a better understanding.

Tanu & Trackify Team

The Magic Bra

AVOID this! The tracking is horrible, Worst Customer Service EVERR!! the native Facebook App or any competitor is much better. By the way in Support chat when they don't know how to fix something they read your messages and ignore you without answering you ever again. Avoid and thanks me later

August 9, 2021

Hey Victor, This is Tanveer, Customer Success Manager. Thanks for raising your concern and I apologize for the issue you faced with Trackify.

These types of things have never happened with Trackify and we always try to give 100% resolution to our clients. We generally ask for screen share calls if you are not getting right data because of certain settings that we need to check from the Facebook side as well. I understand you were not comfortable enough to come on call that's absolutely fine. The issue that you shared is related to FB rejecting your events for iOS devices, as Tanmay showed you that Trackify is showing the right data for your sales, and a lot of people facing issues for view content which is a common FB issue at the moment.

If you felt like you are being ignored we sincerely apologize for this, it's just we have limited support on weekends. Really sorry for the frustration you have gone through. Let's connect and We will try to solve the issues that Trackify Can.

Tanveer & Trackify Support Team

GOGIRGIT.COM

Update on 7th September 2021 - The idea was to increase the facebook conversions, but sadly don't know why facebook conversions are all time low. Will wait for this month else will have to go back to facebook channel from shopify which was giving better results for free. Update on 25th September - we decided to uninstall trackify. Our ROAS dropped from 5 to 2.5 after this. Trackify team kept saying it's now because of trackify but, we find no other reason why ROAS should drop. After clicking clean uninstall, still code is lying on shopify. This is not a good app.

August 6, 2021

Hello friends at GOGIRGIT.COM

Thank you for leaving this fantastic review! We will let Dylan know that his assistance is greatly appreciated :-) We know you will have a great experience :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you may have

PluggedWireless

Slow support and missing my purchases on my account. Huge messup in the system I'm still waiting for a response from their team... Missing tracked events!!!!!

July 22, 2021

Hello friends at PluggedWireless

Wow! Thank you for leaving us this thorough and fantastic recommendation! We are happy we could assist you! :-)

Pete's Paleo

This app automatically makes changes to your live theme as soon as it is installed without any notice or option to install in a dev theme. In our case, it completely wiped out our checkout.liquid file (Shopify Plus) making it impossible for customers to checkout. After reverting the code, just the action of opening the app broke it again. Please be extremely cautious if you want to try this app and work with a Shopify Expert to install and test on a dev environment first.

May 18, 2021

Hi, Pete's, Thanks for raising your concern. We worked hard to get this resolved for you. Please email us if there is anything else we can do to help you?

We are always at the forefront to solve any problem that our customers face. Our customer support is always here to help. Let us know how else we can serve you? Thanks so much.

Tanveer & The TrackifyX Support Team

Inner Wisdom Store

I need to update my initially positive review. Everything started amazing. Great setup support to lure us in. We set this up in 4 of our stores. But then just days later, the tracking broke completely. No conversions tracked, tracking was completely off. We couldn't fix it and had to turn off our ads. We reached out to support with an urgent request, our messages were read, but no one replied. Eventually, they did with a day delay promised to fix it, which never happened. Deleting this app now after 3 days of no support fixing the issue.

April 13, 2021

Hello! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

The team has worked hard to get this resolved for you.

At the same time, I want to clarify Tanmay was especially working on your stores for solving all the issues. There might be just a delay in telling you the same. But we apologize for not giving you information on the time.

If you think and feel that team has helped you in resolving your issues. I would request you to stay with us and we promise to offer you an A+ Service.

-----------------------------Original reply-----------
Hello friends at Inner Wisdom Store

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! We appreciate the kudos! We will definitely extend your gratitude to our support team :-) We wish you great success!

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

Warm Gardens

Never seen a worse interface then in this app. Any guide you find was made on the old interface. In fact, they are useless for the new interface. Furthermore, the new interface is horribly confusing and you do not find anything you need. The old interface was perfect. I saw it in youtube guides but cannot do anything because the new interface is absolute crap.

April 7, 2021

Hi Maxim, Thank you for your honest feedback!

We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our videos.

Basically what you viewed was an old video on youtube and we moved on to a new interface 2years back. I really want to tell you that we have dedicated new videos for each of the features inside the app. You don't have to search any other platform for checking the videos. You can check it through the tutor hat icon within the app.

We take ownership of updating the videos on youtube as well.

I would request you to give us a second chance at ensuring that you are given the best service possible.

If you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Tanveer & Trackify X Support Team