Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Reliable Conversion Data

The Magic Bra

AVOID this! The tracking is horrible, Worst Customer Service EVERR!! the native Facebook App or any competitor is much better. By the way in Support chat when they don't know how to fix something they read your messages and ignore you without answering you ever again. Avoid and thanks me later

August 9, 2021

Hey Victor, This is Tanveer, Customer Success Manager. Thanks for raising your concern and I apologize for the issue you faced with Trackify.

These types of things have never happened with Trackify and we always try to give 100% resolution to our clients. We generally ask for screen share calls if you are not getting right data because of certain settings that we need to check from the Facebook side as well. I understand you were not comfortable enough to come on call that's absolutely fine. The issue that you shared is related to FB rejecting your events for iOS devices, as Tanmay showed you that Trackify is showing the right data for your sales, and a lot of people facing issues for view content which is a common FB issue at the moment.

If you felt like you are being ignored we sincerely apologize for this, it's just we have limited support on weekends. Really sorry for the frustration you have gone through. Let's connect and We will try to solve the issues that Trackify Can.

Regards
Tanveer & Trackify Support Team

Pete's Paleo

This app automatically makes changes to your live theme as soon as it is installed without any notice or option to install in a dev theme. In our case, it completely wiped out our checkout.liquid file (Shopify Plus) making it impossible for customers to checkout. After reverting the code, just the action of opening the app broke it again. Please be extremely cautious if you want to try this app and work with a Shopify Expert to install and test on a dev environment first.

May 18, 2021

Hi, Pete's, Thanks for raising your concern. We worked hard to get this resolved for you. Please email us if there is anything else we can do to help you?

We are always at the forefront to solve any problem that our customers face. Our customer support is always here to help. Let us know how else we can serve you? Thanks so much.

Tanveer & The TrackifyX Support Team

Inner Wisdom Store

I need to update my initially positive review. Everything started amazing. Great setup support to lure us in. We set this up in 4 of our stores. But then just days later, the tracking broke completely. No conversions tracked, tracking was completely off. We couldn't fix it and had to turn off our ads. We reached out to support with an urgent request, our messages were read, but no one replied. Eventually, they did with a day delay promised to fix it, which never happened. Deleting this app now after 3 days of no support fixing the issue.

April 13, 2021

Hello! Thanks for leaving us a message with your concern.

We understand the frustration and annoyance you have gone through when the team has not reached out to you on time.

We are so sorry about what happened here ( It is not normal with our app.)

The team has worked hard to get this resolved for you.

At the same time, I want to clarify Tanmay was especially working on your stores for solving all the issues. There might be just a delay in telling you the same. But we apologize for not giving you information on the time.

We really want to treat all our customers well and wanted to solve their issues as fast as possible.

If you think and feel that team has helped you in resolving your issues. I would request you to stay with us and we promise to offer you an A+ Service.

-Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

-----------------------------Original reply-----------
Hello friends at Inner Wisdom Store

Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! We appreciate the kudos! We will definitely extend your gratitude to our support team :-) We wish you great success!

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

Warm Gardens

Never seen a worse interface then in this app. Any guide you find was made on the old interface. In fact, they are useless for the new interface. Furthermore, the new interface is horribly confusing and you do not find anything you need. The old interface was perfect. I saw it in youtube guides but cannot do anything because the new interface is absolute crap.

April 7, 2021

Hi Maxim, Thank you for your honest feedback!

We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our videos.

Basically what you viewed was an old video on youtube and we moved on to a new interface 2years back. I really want to tell you that we have dedicated new videos for each of the features inside the app. You don't have to search any other platform for checking the videos. You can check it through the tutor hat icon within the app.

We take ownership of updating the videos on youtube as well.

I would request you to give us a second chance at ensuring that you are given the best service possible.

If you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen-sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Tanveer & Trackify X Support Team

CORE SPORTS

Trakify completely mess up my facebook piexel. I delete the app and the still get charged. Ask for a refund and customer support is a nightmare coming true. STAY AWAY!!!!

January 26, 2021

Hello! Just a friendly followup here to see if we were able to take care of your challenge?

Again, we are so sorry about what happened here (it is not normal with our app). We work SUPER hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

Please let us know how else we can help here? Thanks again!

Sean & The TrackifyX Team

------------------------------------ ORIGINAL REPLY:
Thanks for leaving us this message. We worked hard to get this resolved for you. Please email us if there is anything else we can do to help you?

We are always happy to issue a credit if there is a problem with our app (which is not normal), and our customer support is always here to help. Let us know how else we can serve you? Thanks so much,

Sean & The TrackifyX Support Team

Blessed Be Magick

I've been using this app for over a year without needing their helpdesk support so all was ok. FB recently launched their new CAPI and I wanted to know how Trackify works with and supports this. It was a nightmare trying to get information from their email support. I received 1 or 2 word answers or responses that did not answer my questions. It's like they do not care about helping their customers (after I've been a paying customer for about 1.5 years) and it was a burden to answer my questions - I was very disappointed in my interaction with them and uninstalled the app immediately.

October 16, 2020

Shan: Thank you for your honest feedback! We always appreciate it when we can learn how to improve our app and our service. We are sorry that you had a bad experience with our help desk. The implementation of Server-Side events in Trackify is actually the easiest and most seamless in the industry. You literally just click a checkbox in the Pixel Engine page and it's done. Trackify was - again - first in implementing this cutting edge technology in Shopify, even before Shopify created their own basic pixel integration with "CAPI" as they call it.

And just like with browser pixel events, Trackify again has a cutting edge over the basic Shopify/Facebook integration with regards to the Server-Side events.

Since this technology is brand new, and Shopify has introduced additional confusion by merging the "CAPI" integration with sales channels and their "Facebook Marketing" app, our helpdesk wasn't completely up to speed yet to provide in-depth responses to your detailed questions that go beyond what we have in our help articles and videos.

But if you would like to come back to Trackify, we will be happy to have a screen sharing call with you and walk you through everything in detail.

Cotton And Gem

The developer Thomas has ego. He talked to me on live chat as if he is smarter than I was, doesn't bother answering questions and directs me to watch his videos. The app is glitchy and has issues from time to time. Beware

October 8, 2020

Thanks for your honest review! We are always open for constructive suggestions and criticism that helps us improve our apps and our services. In this case, the point you are making seems slightly disingenuous, as the only recent interaction we had with you in our customer service tickets was a refund request which was submitted through Shopify support. We had to decline your refund request because you removed the app only a few days before the billing cycle ended for which you requested the refund. We are very sorry you feel bad about this, but we are applying our refund policy fairly to all users, and unfortunately cannot make any adjustments based on you leaving a bad review either.

As far as the "glitchy" comment, your last direct interaction with our customer service was about seven weeks ago. If you have actually noticed any problems we would be happy to address them with you in a ticket as we always do.

Scalpa Shop

Biggest mistake I made yet, installing this app. Lost thousands of dollars from this not reporting correctly. Only 1/3 of the purchases are tracking in Facebook.

Update for app response.
OCU was setup by your team. I reached out to OCU support. They said your app stated to direct all support to you. OCU was your issue. You performed a test purchase and stated it was working.

Support was not being helpful at all. On top of finding out Trackify changed the Product Identifier to SKU's and now cant change it back.

Let me put a number here for you.

Dynamic Retargeting ad revenue
- 7 days I ran your app. $2,606.26
- Previous 7 days. $14,240.24

Yes I had a 1 star experience with your app.

CartoonMij

Didn’t use it and not received a message my free trial ending. Bad customer service and money gone so I wouldn’t recommend to anyone

July 20, 2020

Hi Timo: We appreciate reviews from users like you! We are not showing any interaction from you in our customer service chat or email. Please consider removing this review as you are criticizing customer service without ever having reached out to us!

Dapper Dripper

2nd Update: Changing it back to 1 star. The developer wasn't happy with my 2 star review and sent a condescending email talking about MY response time what a joke. Just so we're on the same page Thomas, when I said I was looking for a response like this weeks ago, I was talking about some actual customer service. Not your generic ass "oh it's out of our control, you'll just have to deal with it" answers. Somehow, you were able to provide the answers I was looking for AFTER I left a bad review. Isn't that funny.

Update: I've changed my review from 1 star to 2 stars because the owner explained the situation to me and tried solving the issue. He seems like a good guy but if only I received this type of service before leaving a bad review then I would've still been their customer. It was crystal clear that he only reached out to me after he saw my review (even asked me to delete it on his email). Reacting a little too late.

If there was a 0 stars option I would 100% go with that. Terrible customer service. My app crashed one day and prompted me to redownload it. They said they would refund me if I got charged again. My first bill was for $60 from 6/26 to 7/26. I got a 2nd "prorated" bill from 7/16-8/14. Prorated yet they're charging me double from 7/16-7/26, what's the logic in that.

They show no signs of an effort to try to make things right at all. The customer service rep makes it seem like THEY'RE doing ME a favor when it was THEIR crappy app that crashed and made ME go through all this extra trouble. You'd think that for $60/month, their customer service would be at the very least decent. What a joke.

July 19, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

We believe that you are misreading the charges that were applied by Shopify. We tried to explain how that “prorated” charge works.

You didn’t mention that you have any issues with the app. We’ll be happy to support you in any way, and as we offered before make adjustments for any possible overcharges.

Previous 1 3