Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Manage Multiple Pixels, Feed and Facebook Audiences In One App

My Easy Picks

Very fast support, every time I had technical difficulties they fixed it right away. Very good app for playing with fb pixel in advanced lvl

Viral Deals Online

Probably the most advanced pixel app out there. Excellent support, super helpful and helps solve any issues and answer questions. Thanks guys!

PRW

Great app and very helpful staff.

Very useful if you want to add multiple pixels to your store. Also helps with audience building.

Thank you!

OxLaLa

When dealing with your FB Pixel at the same time when lots of ads are running is a bit scary.

I was worried about which app to use and have tried others that had issues like double reporting to FB in ads manager or not firing on checkout steps on the checkout page.

But the customer service made it easy… they just went in and helped me install and get everything working just right. They have exceeded beyond any of my expectations.

Happy customer for life!

Thank you, Thomas!

1 Body

The customer service helps you until the problem is solved, no matter how long it takes. This platform makes facebook pixels so easy

All Sports Locker

I had some issues with the older version of Trackify, and Thomas recommended I try out TrackifyX. I'm very happy with how proactive and helpful both him and Danny have been. It's great to see developers that actually care and what to see you succeed. Highly recommended. This software is powerful and absolutely necessary to scale your business up in my honest opinion.

Rusticly Inspired Signs

My review is on the set up since we just installed it. I will say that it is the EASIEST app I have ever installed. The developer placed tutorial videos in each section and they were so helpful. I did have a bit of a bump in the road when installing it but they were very responsive in helping me. The app was recommended by a marketing professional and she spoke very highly about it so I can't wait to see how it performs!

Dissent Pins

I was having all sorts of trouble with my Facebook Pixel so I installed this app. I'm glad I did – it's the best app I've installed this year! First: It just works. But as importantly, the video walkthroughs for installation and throughout the app are clear and thorough. Plus, customer service is responsive and clear (and patient!). All around, a great experience.

tboxshop

Awesome app that solved my problem with pixel id for each product.. and awesome customer support, i'm very happy with this.

Love in Faith

Not only is Trackify Awesome for what it does, the customer service is incredible.

I spent thousands of dollars a day on Facebook and had an issue with my pixel not firing correctly (this was BEFORE I installed Trackify). Their customer service team immediately fixed my issue and was extremely helpful.

Thank you so much, Trackify!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10