Trackify X Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Optimize Facebook Ads with Reliable Conversion Data

Ralphie Parana

The built in tutorials are super helpful, and the support team is very responsive and willing to teach you. Dylan's my guy, he even hopped on a Zoom call with me to walk me through what I need to do.

July 25, 2021

Hello friends at Ralphie Parana

We are super happy to hear how helpful Dylan has been. We are glad he could assist you. Thank you for leaving for this great review:)

Only Dope Things

Amazing app. Great customer service, fixed the problem. I was worried about my pixel not being set up properly but they solved it fast.

Hello friends at Only Dope Things

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

Rivo Studio

So far, it's a great experience. I feel its working properly as per my requirements. After the ios update, i think it is one of the best app to use and send offline/server-side events.
Their support team is great, fast and very responsive.

Hello friends at Rivo Studio

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We appreciate you! :-) Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have!

PluggedWireless

great support. Lot better than facebooks own API i highly recommend trackify x!!!! Before facebook ads was barely tracking anything

Hello friends at PluggedWireless

Wow! Thank you for leaving us this thorough and fantastic recommendation! We are happy we could assist you! :-)

Lektro.lt

Amazong service, Tanmay helped me a lot to set up, waiting for results, high quality costumer service, thank you!

Hello, friends at Lektro. It

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it!

Nature's Apothecary

Before Trackify, I've been in back and forth with Facebook support and Shopify support trying to resolve a month long issue with double reporting conversion metrics which has affected our small business. They cant seem to solve it. So I decided to use Trackify and, voila, everything's back to normal. Their support is also commendable—very prompt and detailed. Thanks for all the help!

July 21, 2021

Hello friends at Nature's Apothecary

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

ShasyMat

Great support very qualified and track all the events!excellent service and the staff are polite and helpful for support!

Hello friends at ShasyMat

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it! :-)

Vermany

Great support from Tanmay, he was ensuring everything was working correctly and provided some information to understand the app better.

Hello friends at Vermany

Sanesquad

Amazing app with great customer support, the support agent "Tanmay B" was very nice to talk to, got on a zoom call at 6 in the morning to help me setup everything. I owe it to you guys! Saved me a lot of trouble ! Highly recommended !

Hello friends at Sanesquad

We are happy Tanmay was able to assist you! :-) We will let him know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

Oh & Co Collective

Had a great call with Tanmay who helped me to optimise my settings and resolve a few issues with our Pixel. It's so good to have someone to ask about pixel issues. Thank you!

July 12, 2021