Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Track Multiple Pixels, Feeds, Audiences and Time-On-Site

HALIPAX

This is an amazing app and must-have for any online business. Excellent support and service. Their support goes beyond expectation. Thank you

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

This app just keeps getting better and better. Trackify X is crucial to gaining more insights and optimization with the Facebook pixel.

The catalog uploader is stupid simple to use.

Being able to create multiple lookalike audiences is worth it's weight in gold.

We have OCU from Zipify and the support from Trackify was fantastic! I can't recommend this app enough.

Smartcrate.de

Great app and absolutely amazing customer experience!
Would highly recommend!
Just installed it for my store and seems really good so far.

Vibriance

Great tracking app for FB pixels. Their customer support is extremely accommodating and very responsive.

iCEO Store

Great support. Guys in this team spend quarters of time helping me understand and fix any issue I met

Quick Make

HIGHLY recommend this app .
Support was great.
Is amazing to have stronger capabilities than just facebook alone.
For those of you that take your advertising seriously this is a must.

BLXCK Sweden

Had some problems when registering but got in contact and got quick service. Excited to see what Trackify can do!

PrintsField

10/10 customer support! Their customer service just spent around 2 hours of helping me understand problems with my store. Now it is all 100% working - all events are going to FB in a proper manner! This app fires couple useful extra events like product customization and have all features you need to provide your FB pixel all needed and advanced things!

Selfkaire

I never write reviews but the ease of use and the immediate customer service response from the creator of the app is astounding. The app is seamless, their FAQs cover everything, highly recommend.

Touch Dolls

Danny and the support staff at Trackify made it very easy for me to clean up my page and find the duplicate pixels. Although my journey is not over they provided great support and that says a lot about a company that is willing to help their customers at a moments notice.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11