Trackify X  Facebook Pixel

Trackify X Facebook Pixel

by REDretarget

Multiple Pixels, Catalog Feeds, Audience Builder, Analytics

IBrows

I had problems with tracking due to the residue of another app, I wrote to support and in a very short time I was answered by Tanmay, a very nice and very competent guy who solved the problem in screensharing, all at 4 am, very satisfied

Chubibi

Easy to use, love the catalog feature as well as the CA & LAA builder. The support is very responsive and helpful.

My Shinies

This app has made tracking data from fb so easy, as well as creating segmented audiences and catalogs for fb. In the last 4-5 years working with Trackify I have only had two issues and both times customer service was very helpful in fixing the problem. Would definitely recommend them!

Hello friends at My Shinies

We are happy to have such a loyal and wonderful customer! Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review! We appreciate it and we are elated we could assist you :-)

Hobby1st

The application helps me track fb data better and it has a great customer support that is available 24/7.

Hello friends at Hobby1st

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We really appreciate it! :-)

SkinWish

Very helpful service. The customer service is amazing. They helped me with the tracking problem quickly via call

Hello friends at SkinWish

Thank you for leaving this kind review! We were very happy to assist you! We wish you and your store an abundance of success :-)

Xnibbler

It is an application that is really worth it, it is one of the best applications that is worth its price, it protects your data against risks and unforeseen events a very responsive and professional support

May 4, 2021

Hello friends at Xnibbler

We are happy we could assist :-) Thank you for leaving this wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate it!

Nice Movie Posters

The customer service is great. They answered all my questions and made sure everything was running smoothly. I highly recommend this app.

May 3, 2021

Hello friends at Nice Movie Posters

OM Planet

Getting Facebook pixel and all the different conversion events working well is a daunting process, and means the difference between success and failure- money lost or money won. Trackify is not only an amazing tool, the support team is your Facebook Pixel Master Crew. They know ALL things pixel, and will help you no end to make sure everything is working as it needs to be for you to be successful.

Hello friends at OM Planet

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

cozycoolclothes

Such a superb app! I use Trackify on all my stores and it is truly the best app for tracking data and managing pixels. There is nothing else like it, all the more, Trackify was the first app to do anything like this and even integrated with Shopify before Shopify had the integration with Facebook. I wholeheartedly recommend the app! Additionally the customer service is frankly superb.

Hello friends at cozycoolclothes

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are thankful for great customers like you! We wish you and your store all the best online :-)

Bijoux Paris Jewelry

I just started using it, had some issues configuring my pixel. Their associate Tanmay walked me through the test. Wouldn't have been able to get through it alone. Thanks again

Hello friends at Bijoux Paris Jewelry

Thank you for the kudos! We appreciate it! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21