Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Multiple Pixels, Catalog Feeds, Audience Builder, Analytics

notes to self® socks

The customer support has been outstanding. Every time I've had a question, I've received an email back within an hour in most cases. The lookalike audiences I've created have been very effective.

Brandson Iceland

Absolutely the best app to get the best out of your pixel data. The customer service is top-notch. Having Trackify is like amplifier for your pixel. I've tried a lot of stuff and I trust no-one better regarding the usage of my pixel and how to get better results then Thomas in Trackify. if using Star Wars reff I'd say he's Jedi (Pixel) master! In my opinion this is mandatory app for your ecommerce store!

Vitalers

This app is really nice. easy to use and the customer service is perfect! I would def recommend this app!

BodyHealth.com, LLC

This app has helped us scale 6x in the last year. It does so many things I'm not going to bother listing them. But the Best part is Thomas and his developers. Working in Shopify, when pretty much everything you want to do requires a 3rd party app and integrations that seem to constantly conflict, it's often hard to find an app developer who actually cares about his customers and takes pride in doing a good job. Many devs for apps ignore the problem, say that the problem you see in front of you isn't them or, sometimes, that it doesn't even exist. It almost feels like pulling teeth to get them to even look to see if there is a problem and then more teeth to get them to fix it - even when you're not upset and just want it fixed. Not with Thomas. You say something is wrong, show him with pics, and he's on it. He's fast, has great customer service and is very smart.

Whenever there is a problem that could be caused by one of several integrations (as things are always updating and creating conflicting code) I always check with him.

But, while most of the time it has nothing to do with Trackify in the end, due to his helpfulness and other devs unhelpfulness, over half the time it's usually him who figures out what's wrong so I can go to the other dev and tell them what to fix - which then fixes the situation.

The tracking provided is the top and the additional audience-building tools and analytics offer greater ability to scale.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

SeekSilkSkin

An absolutely great app! It has many useful features that really help optimize your store. What I really appreciate is that there are tutorials on literally every page that explain exactly what to do, this makes it so easy to set everything up. Furthermore, even if you are confused or need help the customer service is very quick and helpful and that is why I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Aromatic Falls

The customer service on this app is great. They helped a lot with the pixel integrations process. Great app, will continue to use.

Northbound Gear

Great app. It is easy to use with great tutorial videos and the customer service is second to none.

This is my second store using Trackify and it makes pixel tracking, custom audiences and LAA audiences much easier!

Highly recommend

Drip Drop Shop

Excellent customer service! They were able to solve my Trackify-OCU integration issue all through the chat box. Highly recommend.

WarriorBabe

This app fires the pixel fastest, and most accurately. And is backed up by great support if there are any edge case situations! Thanks!

fuzebrands

The service and the dedication of all in improving and attacking any issues We have had has been amazing. The software works as described and it does what it is intended to do. No integration issues if you follow very well explained instructions. We couldn't be happier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15