Trackify X  Facebook Pixel App

Trackify X Facebook Pixel App

by REDretarget

Multiple Pixels, Catalog Feeds, Audience Builder, Analytics

FiercePulse

Fantastic customer support ! Awesome app! ..........................................................

Hello to our friends from Fierce Pulse,

Thanks for giving a shoutout for our app! Glad it's working well for you :) I will give the kudos to our support team. Hope Fierce Pulse is mega-successful in the coming months and years,

Bold Uniq

I've been using TrackifyX for the past 12 months or so and I am very happy with it. The customer service is world-class level! Their live chat feature is actually live-chat, and you can get in touch so easily and fast with their team and Thomas in case something went wrong or you need some extra help. I definitely recommend it!

Hello to our friends from Bold Uniq,

Really appreciate the time you took to write this! Glad you love our app - we work hard to keep it cutting-edge and to provide super-awesome support also. Hope Bold Uniq is super successful online! Cheers,

Exhibit Los Angeles

I had an issue with a double firing of my Pixel, and their team was incredibly attentive in not only resolving my issue - but testing it with me and making sure it was taken care of. Great service - impeccable customer service!

Hello to our friends from Exhibit Los Angeles,

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will be sure to let our team know that their assistance was very much appreciated :-)

Limitedstocks

i had issues with my subcription plan. customer service team took the stand and resolved it . amazing services and response time too.

Supreme Beauty

We used this App now in over 10 stores and it worked almost always very well When there are problems or things to clarify the support team helped us out quickly!

FunkyChimp

I'm updating my review after my previous review was addressed and Thomas combed through my account. Thank you for the help.

September 16, 2020

We appreciate your honest review. We are committed to responding to any customer service ticket within 24 hours, most of the time we respond MUCH faster than that, but depending on the time of day and the type of issue it can take a few hours as in this case. After checking our logs for your shop we have determined that the app was working perfectly fine. We will be happy to help you review and understand any reporting issues you may have encountered in your Facebook accounts. Please let us know when will be a good time for you to do that!

Cravy Soul

By far the best facebook pixel integration app. I tried multiple apps to manage 2+ pixels on the store but always had some issues with side apps like floating ATC button or frequently bought... It could be solved with developers accessing the code etc, but Trackify does that automatically once installed. Great app, great support and beast packed functionality. If you have any issues with FB pixel integration, don't think...

Mekkali

Working well. It definitely very important as a part of the pixel integration. the support is also amazing.

Blown Biker

everyone with shopify should use this app. it is feature rich and super powerful. their install process is awesome with detailed helpfiles, a lot of youtube videos and support pages. I had a couple of issues when I installed it but these were dealt with quickly and professionally with an awesome person on support. Pleasure to deal with. 5 stars all the way from me.

ToneLiftUS

The app is very easy to use, but more importantly, customer support is just top! They are very responsive and will actually solve any issue you may have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16