Trackify X

Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog & Audience Builder

From $29.99/month. 14-day free trial.

CenteMind

Fast customer support, made the process 10x easier. I am thankful for Deepanjoy for helping me through the setup process and answering all my questions.

August 23, 2022

Hello to our friends from CenteMind

Thanks for the awesome review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying the Trackify X app. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Deepanjoy, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Luna Jewel IT

Location Hungary

Very easy to install and great customer support, if you have any problem they'll jump on a call with you and solve it. Track is great for both tikotk and facebook

August 1, 2022

Hello friends at Luna Jewel IT

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are glad our support team could assist you! We sincerely appreciate this thoughtful review. It makes all our hard work worthwhile. We wish you and your store great success!!

oz supplyz

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Im not the best with these kind of apps and i asked for help to get it set up, i got the best person (Deepanjoy) to help me set it up! he went a step further and sent me a zoom link and guided me step by step. he was super patient and explained everything for me. if i could give more stars i would, lets see how the app goes within the coming days but the support was on another level! absolutely very happy with the support also the app was super easy to set up.

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at oz supplyz

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

USACustomStore

Just started using the app. Very easy to install and the tutorial videos help alot. First thing i did was back up my pixel. Customer support was fast to respond as well to make sure my installation was correct.

July 25, 2022

Hello, friends at USACustomStore

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review; We are happy our support team was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Buddha's Belly

Some of the settings are a bit confusing and hard to understand, but for what I needed this for (getting accurate pixel data) it works really well (so far, at least... only been using it for a day). If your ads manager isn't giving you accurate data since iOS 14 then I'd definitely recommend this

July 20, 2022

Hello to our friends at Buddha's Belly

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the recommendation!

Silverybrand

Location Vietnam

Perfect support. Very fast response and help. Love using Trackify. The best app I've ever used. Thank you so much

March 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at Silverybrand

Betolz

Location Germany

Perfect support. Very fast response and help. Thank you so much! Love using Trackify, better than Facebook Pixel

March 11, 2022

Hello to our friends at Betolz

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Bellezza Republic

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Integration with facebook makes custom audience work 10x more efficient and excellent customer service

March 2, 2022

Hello friends at Bellezza Republic

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Sloffy

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really useful and practical app for tracking all (or almost all) the event. It features an intuitive control panel, it is full of free content and it offers one of the greatest customer service experiences I have ever tried. Especially, I wanted to thank "Deep" (aka Joy) for calling me and helping me TWICE when I most needed him with almost no delay.

February 14, 2022

Hello to our friends from Sloffy

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deep was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

kreativeco

Location Hong Kong SAR

Awesome app, and awesome support! I super recommend it!!! The support was so helpful in helping me set up everything quickly and fast!

December 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from kreativeco

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to provide you with top-notch service. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8