Reviews (840)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing Facebook advertising through enhanced tracking and management of multiple Facebook Pixels. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly dashboard, and ability to resolve tracking issues. The app is also appreciated for improving Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and integrating well with other Shopify apps. Many commend the customer support for their prompt and helpful service.

July 6, 2021

Stunning customer support from Dylan. Answered very fast and did everything to help me. Thanks again!

North Moose
Netherlands
Trackify X replied July 8, 2021

Hello friends at North Moose

Thank you for this thoughtful review! We really appreciate it! We will let Dylan know that his assistance was highly appreciated! :-)

July 9, 2021

The support chat was very satisfactory and I am sure it will improve my ads tracking. I had a bad experience with a similar app like trackify, but with trackify it is very easy because you can contact their chat support anytime and the application is accurate.

InstaSnapup
India
Trackify X replied July 12, 2021

Hello friends at InstaSnapup

Wow! Thank you for leaving us this thorough and fantastic recommendation! We are happy we could assist you! :-)

July 26, 2021

Awsome application, the support are excelent as they set up everything for you, so everything goes well, don't hesitate

4 Seasons Baby
Trackify X replied July 27, 2021

Hello to our friends from 4 Seasons Baby

It's extremely great of you to leave this great review here, we appreciate the support, and we are glad we could assist you! :-)

April 5, 2022

Thanks. They responded quickly and contacted me via zoom. After 15 minutes everything was installed and all problems were fixed.

tarazzfx
Ukraine
Trackify X replied April 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at tarazzfx

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and that you had such a great experience! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

Edited January 21, 2021

Awesome app and awesome support. Downloaded the app. and had someone from support help me through the setup immediately. within 5 minutes i was setup with the basics. This app is very robust and server-side events are a great addition!

Everest Shoes
Trackify X replied January 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Everest Shoes

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate it! We are happy we could assist you :-)

September 21, 2021

Today I install this app, I got some trouble to set up it, fortunately with help of support (tan may) all issue got resolved easily and professionally, Great App Highly recommended.

ELLFON
Trackify X replied September 21, 2021

Hello friends at ELLFON

Thank you for this great review! We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We will relay your kudos to Tanmay. We really appreciate the high recommendation :)

April 7, 2022

very easy to set up. support team quickly responded to my request and made my custom settings. very satisfied.

UkrainianHandmadeShoes
Ukraine
Trackify X replied April 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at UkrainianHandmadeShoes

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with the custom settings quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

November 21, 2020

Great customer service was super helpful. I appreciate the support I received from Tanveer. She was really patient with walking me through the process.

Aurora Activewear
Trackify X replied November 23, 2020

Hello to our friends from Aurora Activewear

We really appreciate the kudos! Thank you for leaving this fantastic review, we wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

September 7, 2021

Last weekend I've noticed that my purchases were not coming through in facebook. I've added Trackify X to my store now, and i'm seeing much better results. I had a few questions and had a call with Dylan to go over my store to make sure everything was setup correct! Great tool & support :)

Run Comfort
Belgium
Trackify X replied September 8, 2021

Hello friends at Run Comfort

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it! We wish you and your store great success :-)

June 14, 2021

The app works like a charm. Many people suggested me this app, because the default Facebook App did not track my conversions anymore. Support is very good! They

Wowsales
Singapore
Trackify X replied June 14, 2021

Hello friends at Wowsales

We are happy you love the app, thank you for leaving us this great review!