Tracking Genie

Tracking Genie

$7.99/month. 2-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
October 12, 2018

This app is the probably one of the greatest shopify app ever made. Don't listen to the two 1 star reviews below, they are complete retards. What this app does is it simulates a tracking, and customers will be able to get a delivery date estimation and be happy with that. The tracking page looks legit. YOU DONT NEED REAL TRACKING NUMBERS. That's the beauty of it. No headaches, and I elimited litterally 99% of email asking "where is my order!!!??" Here is how I set it up: In the Order confirmation email I added a clickable link that says "To track your order, click here" and send back to the Tracking Genie page. And 48hrs after their order, they also get a Mailchimp email that sends them to the Tracking Genie page. BEST APP EVER (and no I'm not affiliated to the maker of this app) This is now one of the must have apps for all my stores with the Loox app.

SuperLED
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 8, 2018

AMAZING!! Saved me a lot of time and cut the support inquiries about delivery.

Charmingfinds
Israel
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
April 11, 2018

The customer's can Now track threre orders on site , that save's my time responding to all these email's (where is my order) and no more chinese site's or tracking number needed , Oh what a great app .

Kitchenyha
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 28, 2017

You kidding me? This app is complete genius! You set it up once, and you never worry about tracking again! WOW.

Socialshoppers