Tracking Genie

Tracking Genie

by Yousef Khalidi

Tracking set on autopilot

bluebuns.com

The application is amazing.. Easy to use & helpful customer service!! I highly recommend this app ..

Milla Bianchi

Very useful app, colors and text customizable. And the support will assist you VERY promptly. They even give you a code to add into your shipping confirmation email !

Nailskills

Perfect. Nice service. Always disponible. I really appreciate this app. I will always use it for the tracking on my store

Vevito

Absolute great app you should consider download it its absolutely worth the 7,99 a month. I had a few questions and they reacted within 30 minutes even though i e-mailed them 8 in the evening great service!

TeSolucionanLaVida

I had a problem with the app, but they fixed it with a refund. Great customer support.
For old orders of more than 2 months, an "Order not found" error will appear.
Shopify does not give read permission to orders of more than 2 months.

NELLO™

HAHA BESTTTTTTTT APPPPPP EVER!!!!

This app can save lives, I guarantee you.

I can't list the real advantages here but while scaling and specialy in times like now this app is like coming back to life!

Thanks a lot to the programmers

May 25, 2020

Wow! Thanks a lot for the lovely REVIEW! We really APPRECIATE it :D

BlueVizion™

I had a problem with the tracking and the owner off this app helped me very quickly. I'm very curious about how the app works. Thankyou very much my man!

Sclayt

I had a problem with the tracking and the support helped me very quickly.
I am waiting for the performance of the app with Customers.

PijnVoorbij™

Great app, does what it says, works great. The support team is really helpfull and fast. I can recommend!!!!

Shipishipi

I just installed the app and cannot say how it works for now, BUT the customer service is GREAT!
I had tons of questions and they were so nice and patient and helped me a lot!
I am sure the app will do its work quite well.

Thank you!