Tracking Genie

Tracking Genie

by Yousef Khalidi

Tracking set on autopilot

Zebra Gadgets

whoever did this app is a GENIUS! All you have to do is to install it, and never ever touch tracking numbers again! AM happy i found it

Fly Traps Store

Went from answering and checking multiple order questions each day to not a single such question in 2 weeks. Works wonders!

ProtectaGlass

The genius in Tracking Genie is that an actual tracking number is not used! All the other apps use the actual tracking numbers that most of know from using AliXpress hardly ever show much.

Designbag4u

The customer service is really great and responsive. Fixed my problem super fast. The app also works great!

Urban Barbet

Amazing app and very very useful! Customer support is very good always they want help us! 100% recommendable!

wixit-shop

Very usefull app! This app is very well made and give you a very good alternative to bad real tracking informations.
Recommend it at 100%

BestWay

OMG i can't work without this app, i don't need to send the real tracking number to my customers, just fulfill with a link redirect to this amaaaazing app and booom! thanks a lot

SuperLED

This app is the probably one of the greatest shopify app ever made. Don't listen to the two 1 star reviews below, they are complete retards. What this app does is it simulates a tracking, and customers will be able to get a delivery date estimation and be happy with that. The tracking page looks legit. YOU DONT NEED REAL TRACKING NUMBERS. That's the beauty of it. No headaches, and I elimited litterally 99% of email asking "where is my order!!!??" Here is how I set it up: In the Order confirmation email I added a clickable link that says "To track your order, click here" and send back to the Tracking Genie page. And 48hrs after their order, they also get a Mailchimp email that sends them to the Tracking Genie page. BEST APP EVER (and no I'm not affiliated to the maker of this app) This is now one of the must have apps for all my stores with the Loox app.

Charmingfinds

AMAZING!! Saved me a lot of time and cut the support inquiries about delivery.

Kitchenyha

The customer's can Now track threre orders on site , that save's my time responding to all these email's (where is my order) and no more chinese site's or tracking number needed , Oh what a great app .

Previous 1