TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

A helpful parcel tracker to improve customer experiences.

SWEET T 52

Really liking this app.Its tracking criteria is very wide its work world wide efficiently.Customer service is really great.ask for help on setup and it was done quick. customer service is quick to respond and friendly. Definitely recommend this one!

Giavonn

I needed help and they did way more than help me and i appreciate it so much.I recommend this app to any and everyone starting a store.It is easily understandable and simple layout.

Elleemgstylez

I actually like the app definitely good! its worked in a sequence and report us time by time i find this app from my friend so,I think its best for shopify tracking for customers thanks app developer.

ELEKTRIK SWIM

Great tracking app.It is aesthetically better and easier to use than the other well known tracking apps on the market.its to fast and give precise and optimized results.The support is fantastic too! I,I am highly recommended to others.

Zola Kay Boutique

It's an absolutely amazing app with great support.Tracking by order number and not revealing where the package is being shipped from is a huge advantage.I work more efficient for bulk orders as well as partial.The support staff even set up the tracking links on my site within 24 hours and made it effortless .

Justice Jewelry

Very good app. The customer service is also super professional and fast. Tracks all of the products from major couriers. Now I have more time to focus on other areas of my business.

Essentials For Mom

It's a great app and I didn't have any issue installing. Just need to follow their guide. I do wonder though, is there a way to set it so it auto fills in the tracking number for the customer on my web form on my site? Can this be programmed in?

July 9, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. You can check this page: https://www.trackingmore.com/embed_float.html, we can not auto fills the tracking number, but maybe you can try to add this feature to the order history page.
You can also use our API if you like.

Blood Moon Gothic

Think I used to use this on my other store. Now it's different, and what the heck? I'm very weirded out.
Why is it not syncing with my store? Does it integrate with shopify even?
I tried linking it to aliexpress. And it redirected me to an aliexpress page in chinese asking me to buy something to link it, or... I am very confused and cannot get it to work. Do not use this app. I'm uninstalling.

May 14, 2019

Hi, if you are also an Aliexpress seller(not a buyer), and you want to connect your Aliexpress store, you need to get to that redirected page.
Sorry for the bad experience. We just update our APP on 2019-5-13, now it's more simple for new users. You may want to take a look. Thanks.

Sparkward

Unresponsive website and very confusing and difficult to set up. Just wasted so much precious time. Uninstalled it. In our day and age who has all that time to bother when one needs so much to be done? Very disappointed.

April 11, 2019

Sorry for the inconvenience. We added a lot of features to our system and this may make it a bit difficult for you.

If you just need to create a tracking page for your store. You can set it up in 2 minutes in https://my.trackingmore.com/tracking_page.php?lang=en, this is quite simple.

Anyway, thanks for your review, I have reported this to our team, and we will release a better version a few days later.

Joseod LLC

Recommended for every new seller out there. This app has a good interface and tracking is awesome. Loving it

March 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you like our app. We'll keep working hard on providing better tracking solutions!

Previous 1