TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

TrackingMore ‑ Order Tracking

by Trackingmore

Custom Tracking Page & Delivery Notification

Mexess Romania

The app works perfect, support respond quikly. Friendly good looking interface that fits to any theme

RemarKable101

App is almost perfect. It stills get a 5 Stars but a few things could be done for improvements. Automatic expected delivery dates, delayed package notices, and better sorting options.

www.luxxe.us | frontrow

App fully functional and bug free. It helped alot with user experience. I gave it five star as it is worth it

Underwater01

Conscience developer! My parcel's quantity not much per month and the free already enough to use, even this application's price not expensive, but save my expenses when I use it per month. I think I must give five stars to the developer by conscience.

UNIQUEEN

The FedEx is I usually use to query for my parcel, but I always meet the page response slowly problem when I using other applications. This application looks integration the number of resources, FedEx didn't appear what I describe the problems and I will always support this app forever.

handaming

The Email templates have several alternative, but it not enough for me because there are no have the favorite to give me to choose. I suggest that the developer redevelopment several alternative templates, more diversity may improve my experiences this application when I try to use it. Even so I still expectant for this application.

welcome

This is my first time experiencing the tracking application, but I not sure I can good to use it. I consulted the service support how I set this app on Shopify, the willingness to solve from the service support by their patience, I believe that the good service support there must be a good product.

hallolebenshop

Uh uh uh... Honestly my first impression is not good for this application because of the range of price's larger span, I didn't have a reasonable plan to upgrade my package. But I've decided continued to use this application due to it useful for me, I already accepted the range of prices.

NYASport

Recommend! This app easy setup and mainly the whole page did not display the error when I use it recently a few days. I will add my negative comment on what the app absolute not good for the experience, fortunately for this app real feeling great.

discountmo

The Trackingmore is very useful for me when I used this tracking tool and it can offer accurate of the query information from my parcels, I remember that I always couldn't gain real information for my parcels from before used other tracking apps, finally the end of the quarrel with the service and the mood both awful.

Previous 1 3 4 5