Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
25 janvier 2024

Lightning fast customer support responses, great App for beginner stores to make their store more branded and trustworthy!

I greatly appreciate the Apps monthly orders limit.

WaveBeamPro™
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 27 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that you found our app to be a partner for your business.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

20 novembre 2023

I 100% recommend this app for those who are starting with Shopify. This was my first pick 2 years ago and I've been extremely happy about the way it works and, most important, the Customer Service is quick and very responsive.

Ashley helped me with a minor issue and everything has been solved within minutes.

They have also changed the plans and the free now is a sweetspot for me.

If you're launching your brand new Shopify store, don't look furrther: you already found what you need.

What I love:
- tracking page very nice, specially from mobile
- customization of the tracking page easy and intuitive
- Dashoard with the current status of the orders' statuses
- Customer service very responsive

Pupperino
Italie
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 23 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that you found our tracking app helpful and our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had. But we're sorry if you have little problems you experienced.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers, and we appreciate your recommendation. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

21 janvier 2024

Perfect application and service and kind help from them at all times, thank you very much

Relax Your Periode
Suisse
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 24 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review!

If there's anything else you'd like to share or any suggestions you have for improvement, please feel free to let us know. We're here to make your experience even better.

10 décembre 2023

Richie is the best at jumping in to help and getting stuff done quickly for my store so I can get back to doing what I need to do. I really appreciate this high level of customer service!

Southern Gifts & Prints
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 12 décembre 2023

We appreciate your wonderful 5-star review. We are thrilled that you found our service to be good, and we truly appreciate your support. Please get in touch with us if there is anything in particular that you appreciated or if you have any comments.

Sincere regards.

Team TrackingMore

18 janvier 2024

This is a great app! Their customer service helped me in no time and I love how simple it is. Best order tracking app in my opinion. The plans are also good for what your business needs.

ElectraWand
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 20 janvier 2024

We appreciate your compliment!

We are overjoyed that you found our service to be satisfactory, we truly appreciate your support.

Warm regards.
Team Trackingmore

4 janvier 2024

thank you richie for the help you provided best app in shopify they reply within seconds and helped me to know more about the app

Flora Finesses Beauty
Lituanie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 6 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had.

2 décembre 2023

this app is very simple to set up very useful customer service was also very helpful, I wish we had the right to give 10 stars so I could give 10

Rexolux.co.uk
Royaume-Uni
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 5 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear that you found our app simple to set up and that our customer service team was able to assist you effectively.

5 décembre 2023

Prefect customer service. No joke. Definitely been the most useful tool I have used for my business.

ALL CLASSY GIRLS
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 9 décembre 2023

We're glad to hear that you found our tracking app helpful, and our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

28 janvier 2024

This is one of the best apps out there, the tracking page is clean and organized and easy to customizable. They even let you try most of the features you need to pay to get for free which is a plus like customer notifications and removal branding. But the feature I like the most is the estimated delivery date (EDD), it allows you to give the estimated delivery date to the customer just like Amazon did and their customer service is great and quick to respond, I have great pleasure working with Richie. I would recommend this app.

Trecela
2 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 31 janvier 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review!

1 décembre 2023

Great value. User friendly. Perfect for a shopify beginner. Really helpful in presenting a more professional and efficient image to inspire customer confidence

Jamsdotta
Royaume-Uni
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 5 décembre 2023

We sincerely appreciate your compliment! We are overjoyed that you found our service to be satisfactory ,we truly appreciate your support. Your evaluation inspires us to keep aiming for greatness by serving as a helpful reminder of why we love what we do.

Warm regards,