Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
19 novembre 2023

I was assisted quickly by Mary and she was very efficient in my service and even suggested improvements to my website, thank you very much Mary! Now my customers can track more safely and quickly.

Pet Tails
Brésil
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 23 novembre 2023

We are grateful for your fantastic 5-star rating. We are ecstatic that you thought our service was satisfactory, and we sincerely value your encouragement. If there is something specific that you liked or if you have any comments, please contact us.

Kindly regards.

Trackingmore team

21 décembre 2023

Excellent app and the team is very supportive and helpful. I just started using their app the function of the app is really cool and customize anything as per your choice. Loved it absolutely.

Autosparz
Inde
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 23 décembre 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We sincerely appreciate your support and are thrilled that you had a great experience with our service. If there's anything specific you loved or any feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out.

9 janvier 2024

Very good app, accurate tracking and works well with many customisations. The support was very helpful in personalizing my tracking rules as well

Ashour Shoes
Royaume-Uni
23 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 11 janvier 2024

Thanks for your review! We sincerely appreciate your 5-star rating and support.

We are thrilled that you had a great experience with our service.

If there's anything specific you love or any feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out.

11 décembre 2023

thank you for helping me, quick answer, nice service and immediate help, I highly recommend it ;o)

acharme.com
Autriche
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 12 décembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that you found our tracking app helpful, and our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our customers, and we appreciate your recommendation. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

11 janvier 2024

very good app, accurate tracking and works well with many customisations

Translumia
28 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 13 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

8 décembre 2023

perfect support and fast support. thank tracking more

xHolster
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 9 décembre 2023

16 novembre 2023

I have been using this app for many years in several stores. The customer support is fast and very responsive. The app also good.

Kids Joy Toys
États-Unis
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 20 novembre 2023

I appreciate your compliment! We are overjoyed that you found our service to be satisfactory ,we truly appreciate your support. Your evaluation inspires us to keep aiming for greatness by serving as a helpful reminder of why we love what we do.

Warm regards.

Team Trackingmore

25 novembre 2023

100% recommended! Their customer support is awesome. They can help you with everything.

GYPSY-GUY™
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 27 novembre 2023

We appreciate your wonderful 5-star review. We are thrilled that you found our service to be good, and we truly appreciate your support. Please get in touch with us if there is anything in particular that you appreciated or if you have any comments.

Sincere regards.

Team TrackingMore

11 novembre 2023

So far after 1 day of use after getting wonderful setup support from Mary I’m very happy. As a dropshipper many customer do no read (and it’s everywhere) that it takes 14 days to receive orders and start panicking and email me a few even rudely and this tracking helps greatly… it has a EDD feature for the product card, it integrates into to orders table showing status as well as 1 click tracking from the orders table. If it works as reliably as it has for day 1 it will be on my site for all 365.

Crystal Destiny
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 13 novembre 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We sincerely appreciate your support and are thrilled that you had a positive experience with our service. Your review serves as a reminder of why we love what we do and motivates us to keep striving for excellence.

2 décembre 2023

great service, and app itself work perfectly, best for beginner, I would totally recommend it

Electro Brush Store
Mongolie
20 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 5 décembre 2023

We are grateful for your fantastic 5-star rating. We are ecstatic that you thought our service was satisfactory, and we sincerely value your encouragement. If there is something specific that you liked, or if you have any comments, please contact us.

Kind regards.