Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
18 novembre 2023

Great!Thank you very much for MARY's help. This app is fantastic!

Ongalife
Chine
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 20 novembre 2023

We are grateful for your fantastic 5-star rating. We are ecstatic that you thought our service was satisfactory, and we sincerely value your encouragement. If there is something specific that you liked or if you have any comments, please contact us.

Kindly regards.

Trackingmore team

10 octobre 2023

I have problem in installation. Very happy with the support from Asgley. She help me handle this issue very quick and usefull. 5 stars

Familystore
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 13 octobre 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are delighted to learn that your experience with our app was exceptional. We appreciate your support.

23 janvier 2024

Very good app with fast and high quality assistance. Mary assisted me and helped install and adapt the app for my website. I recommend this app.

MyUltra
Environ 2 heures d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 25 janvier 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you through live chat and resolve any issues you had.

We always strive to provide the best possible experience. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out.

The TrackingMore Team

15 octobre 2023

Very good application, with fantastic customer support, always there, any questions, and even provides advice!

OkayBazar
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 17 octobre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that our support team was helpful in understanding your issues. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to assist you whenever you need.

18 janvier 2024

fonctionnalités vraiment top , tracking très facile à mettre en place, la provenance du pays des produits reste discret , pour le dropshipping c'est top. Je recommande vivement !

WARM UP Style
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 19 janvier 2024

Nous apprécions votre compliment !

Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez trouvé notre service satisfaisant, nous apprécions vraiment votre soutien.

Votre évaluation nous incite à continuer de viser la grandeur en nous rappelant utilement pourquoi nous aimons ce que nous faisons.

Cordialement.
TrackingMore Team

16 novembre 2023

Amazing app

Etooly
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 20 novembre 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating! We sincerely appreciate your support and are thrilled that you had a great experience with our service. If there's anything specific you loved or any feedback you'd like to share, please feel free to reach out.

1 octobre 2023

I can't emphasize enough how Trackingmore, especially Richie, their customer support representative, made my initial experience outstanding.

When I started using Trackingmore, I expected the basics of package tracking. However, I received so much more.

Their user-friendly interface made tracking multiple shipments effortless, even for a beginner like me. But what truly stood out was Richie's exceptional assistance. Whenever I had a question or concern as a newcomer, he provided expert guidance and swift solutions, ensuring I felt confident in using their services.

In summary, Richie's invaluable help and Trackingmore's user-friendly platform exceeded my initial expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend their services, especially for those new to package tracking. Thank you, Trackingmore, and a big shoutout to Richie for making my first experiences stress-free and efficient!

Fragrance Warehouse
Afrique du Sud
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 3 octobre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed and positive experience with Trackingmore. We are overjoyed to hear that your initial experience exceeded expectations.

We look forward to serving you even better in the future.

6 janvier 2024

I had an issue so I contacted the live chat and Richie was great! She helped me with whatever I needed and then some more. I would definitely recommend this service.

The Amethyst Box
19 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 8 janvier 2024

Thanks for the positive review!

We're happy our support team helped you, and we're always looking to improve. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

TrackingMore Team.

3 novembre 2023

Thank you very much Richie, you helped me good!

Deluza
Pays-Bas
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 6 novembre 2023

We appreciate your wonderful 5-star review. We are thrilled that you found our customer service to be good, and we truly appreciate your support. Please get in touch with us if there is anything in particular that you appreciated or if you have any comments.

Warm regards.

Trackingmore team

28 septembre 2023

The best tracking app, the service top and help by all problems and soloution quickly !!thank you very much

Richie help me directly and all problem in every time!! Probs and thanks for Richie

HAPPY PATPAW Deutschland
Allemagne
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
TrackingMore a répondu 1 octobre 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our customer service. It's fantastic to know that we have successfully resolved all your issues.

If there's anything else we can do to support you, please don't hesitate to reach out.