Avis (706)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
6 février 2021

I installed this application and it is very useful, it helps you have a little control over the tracking numbers and it is GREAT. THANKS!!!

Univermoda
Espagne
28 mai 2021

Phenomenal customization and set up support. The app is perfect for displaying exactly what you want customers to see while omitting things you want to keep hidden. Fantastic app!

Sage & Sill
États-Unis
13 juillet 2022

The support is very reactive and help me a lot. Thank to the support that's answer to all my question very quickly

Dolcy's
France
TrackingMore a répondu 14 juillet 2022

Hi there,

We are touched knowing that you appreciate our service! It's always our pleasure to provide the best quality support that you deserve. On behalf of the TrackingMore team, I want to say thank you for trusting us. We value you and your business, and we promise to do our very best every day to serve you better! We look forward to being of your service on your next endeavor.

Best luck with your business!

Chris|TrackingMore

17 septembre 2020

This is a killer app. Probably the best on the market right now. It costs nothing for 50 orders a month and there's a lot of customizability. It lets you hide carrier or keywords like china (if you're dropshipping). And the overall layout is stunning. They even have a map! Great job guys! Incredible app for the price.

Vileep
Lituanie
20 février 2022

There's no problem when using this app, and that is all I need, and the tracking page looks good too.

BeetlePrint
Viêt Nam
TrackingMore a répondu 20 février 2022

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your affirmation. That is a big motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️

If you need any further support, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat.

Chris | Trackingmore

7 juin 2023

Ashley gave me very good support. She deleted also the brand for me. She contacted me very fast and the respons time was 0.

flive.se
Pays-Bas
TrackingMore a répondu 7 juin 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Ashley!

It's great to hear that she provided you with excellent support and was able to delete the brand for you. We're glad that she was able to respond quickly and efficiently.

Thank you for choosing our App and we hope to provide you with continued great service!

Sincerely,

The TrackingMore Team

Modifié le 11 juillet 2020

A useful and smooth program, I am trying it now. I wish you more progress
Worth a try.............good

myskyw
Qatar
15 mai 2022

Very good application, customers checking the status of their orders can do it themselves. Saves us a lot of time in our work. I recommend this app

egghoney
Chine
TrackingMore a répondu 15 mai 2022

Hello there!

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback on TrackingMore with us. We will continue to provide better function and service to our customers like you.🤗

Should you need any other help, please do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat.

Chris | TrackingMore

14 avril 2021

Application pratique pour suivre les expéditions des clients et les tenir informés. Support rapide et efficace.

Chou de Chic
France
Modifié le 24 février 2023

vraiment vous êtes très professionnel et rapide et à l'écoute je vous remercie et je remercie encore une fois Ashley pour son écoute et sa gentillesse et son professionnalisme

NESTY JEWELRY
Maroc
TrackingMore a répondu 26 février 2023

Hello there!

Thank you so much for your support. That is a great motivation for us to provide better apps and services for customers like you ❤️🙆‍♀️
If you need help, please feel free to contact us on Live Chat anytime.
Best luck with your business!

Chris | Trackingmore